Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The other goalie at pickup very kindly gave me one of his extra sticks to try out and keep, since mine was too small and I don't really have the resources to spend on a new one just now. :smile: I can't begin to describe how grateful I am.

• Like 1

Anyone watching the SNL 40 year special? Pretty entertaining so far.

Like so many SNL episodes over the years, it was hit or miss.

Like so many SNL episodes over the years, it was hit or miss.

It was too long. I honestly lost interest about halfway through. I think it was all of the fluff between skits that did me in.....

Bought a set of gen 1 Makos and skated them for the first time last night. Quite a step up from my entry level Reeboks! Astonishing really. I felt much faster and in better control. Really pleased......Hockey is fun.

• Like 1

Had a great 50th birthday on Wednesday; Dinner at home with the wife, watched the Wings beat the Hawks then had a game that night (I play with my 21 year old son) and smoked the other team. What more can you ask for!

• Like 4

I have been planing a trip to Canada to see the Comets play the Bulldogs and the Marlies for some time. I was on the Bulldogs website and saw that the game we are attending is Diabetes Awareness Night. Couldn't be more excited!

• Like 1

I have been planing a trip to Canada to see the Comets play the Bulldogs and the Marlies for some time. I was on the Bulldogs website and saw that the game we are attending is Diabetes Awareness Night. Couldn't be more excited!

Are there really people who aren't aware of diabetes? ;)

Yep... Just dropping proud dad. Though he won't touch, says he wasn't on the ice for either, he's been on the ice this season & dropped points, it's a hockey thing.

Still proud as a peacock....

image.jpg1_zpspjk6dlbr.jpg

Meh...always been taller at 6'2"....but looks like he's jumping me....

• Like 2

Finally found a machine that makes cardio fun. Mr. Elliptical and I are now best buddies. Burned 350 calories the other day and they were the easiest calories I've ever burned.

• Like 1