Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

22 hours ago, Jamarquan said:

Went from an iPhone 4S to an iPhone 7 today. What a difference.

I upgraded on release date from a 4 to the 7....YEP...crazy difference!

The wife and I went to Motown the Musical yesterday and it was awesome.  Afterwards we decided to go to a drive in movie.   It was a super fun day.

• Like 2

I was asked to work the marathon this year instead of my usual shift!  :D They're pretty particular about which crews they station on the route, so I feel pleased to be asked.

1.5 hours of drop in and then getting the last 18 minutes + OT of that Boston vs Ottawa game, settling into the evening with playoff hockey & then doing it all again tomorrow, including my neighbors big Greek Easter celebration....,I'm winning!

• Like 1

On 5/21/2017 at 5:06 PM, kclark87 said:

Summer season starts tonight. That month off felt like forever!

Then you somehow feel like you are out of shape already!

It's finally kicking in for me that I'm flying out to Germany tomorrow, to perform in concerts that people will pay actual money to attend.

Also, we're going to hang out with a bunch of European Unitarians at a conference.

My director has promised to record at least one of the concerts, so my mother will be able to hear us sing at least once.

• Like 2

Stopped rookie league superhero on a breakaway by skating out for a hard diving poke check. Guy went flying into the corner. 

Skates over to me after the whistle "THAT WAS CHEAP BRO". I laughed, "is the puck in the net?"

Our team is half filled with guys who just learned to skate, and their team has 5-6 guys who should be in D4 (two divisions up). It's a bit ridiculous. 

• Like 2

Spent all afternoon at the local car show - a lot of really great looking classics. The show goes tomorrow too. I even got a free BMW M hat. 

• Like 1

Sitting in a hotel in Frankfurt... it's been an absolutely wild ten days, nothing like I've ever experienced before.  Halfway across the world to perform in four cities, trains and buses and trams, a new language to navigate and hotels and restaurants.  And we did pretty well, for being an amateur - non-auditioned - church choir.  Someone even asked if we had a CD out! :biggrin:  A lot of work, and more singing and rehearsing than I've ever done, but well worth it.  Immensely grateful for the opportunity.  

• Like 5

I had my annual work review. I received a salary increase of 16%. It's great to be appreciated for the work I do and what I bring to the table. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, jlt73 said:

I had my annual work review. I received a salary increase of 16%. It's great to be appreciated for the work I do and what I bring to the table. 

Congrats! I just got a promotion from assistant supervisor to supervisor and I only got a 10% bump. Haha. 

Edited by kmfdm86
  • Like 1

On 6/7/2017 at 7:14 PM, kmfdm86 said:

Congrats! I just got a promotion from assistant supervisor to supervisor and I only got a 10% bump. Haha. 

Congrats!   Only 10%! Haha