Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Went on our longest hike yet. 10+ miles up a mountain (2300’ increase up to about 8900’). The top 1/3 or so was in snow and we had to wear spikes on our boots. Walking almost nonstop for 6.5 hours! Amazing views!

9BCF123A-D883-4E05-BA00-C23B6C972AD3.jpeg

F7088BA6-4A49-4C82-977E-98009D11220B.jpeg

297C50D0-56CB-41E7-84D1-24F7132CB068.jpeg

B816F7E0-02B3-4D6C-82C1-72B06D7A96EA.jpeg

22AD2BD7-BD2A-4778-B406-E0925D7B3DBB.jpeg

F50025FB-C6BF-4BDE-86A2-602476CB0E39.jpeg

16DCF16E-9873-446B-9420-791F15B72CD2.jpeg

416AA534-CEAE-473E-A6FF-D3B77826C137.jpeg

4C4212E3-E965-4EB1-9DB6-FBB4446E6F3A.jpeg

• Like 11

Played my first early morning game in 30 years today. Normally we play this team on Wednesday nights at 10:15pm but we had a game canceled for a power outage so this was the makeup game. WAY better than playing a late game!

Oh, and just found out the new hockey director has made goalies free in our league 🙂 The previous guy was the only one I’ve ever seen that makes goalies pay league fees! 

• Like 1

Another small victory: played goal at drop in today. New exercise regimen has paid off as I was nowhere nearly as winded as normal when playing. I let in a few muffins, but it’s not like I get to play all that regularly at this point.

• Like 3

Another season over. Lost 4-0 in the semi-finals to the first place team that has lost about 3 games over the last four seasons total. Normally that wouldnt be sweet spot worthy but we’ve been informed that they aren’t allowing that team to continue as-is. So this is the last season that will be a complete waste of time.

• Like 3

Got out of the hospital on Saturday. Still a little sore but happy to be out  

Just in time for Easter. Plus the Bruins won today. 

• Like 8

On 4/21/2019 at 7:35 PM, bunnyman666 said:

Bidet seats are the bomb, ESPECIALLY if you just had a J-pouch/loop ileostomy closure surgery. Life is good 😄

I've just been introduced to using bidet hoses.... next level shit.. literally

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Goonsquad said:

I've just been introduced to using bidet hoses.... next level shit.. literally

Tellin’ ya what- a bidet can change your life!

On 4/23/2019 at 11:15 AM, bunnyman666 said:

The rabbit always looking on the brown side of life!

• Haha 1

On 4/23/2019 at 8:15 AM, bunnyman666 said:

They ARE fantastic, and really should be a bigger part of the western world's hygene habits. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

They ARE fantastic, and really should be a bigger part of the western world's hygene habits. 

This is something that really was invented for a completely different purpose but is definitely applicable to everyone. I could have used this years back, as well!

You sir, are correct!

Wow, I just figured out that the circle or star takes you to the first unread post!  Seriously, I have been wondering why this interface didn’t have that and opening the thread at page 1 every time I wanted to see new content.

First world problem solved but solve nonetheless.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, BenBreeg said:

Wow, I just figured out that the circle or star takes you to the first unread post!  Seriously, I have been wondering why this interface didn’t have that and opening the thread at page 1 every time I wanted to see new content.

First world problem solved but solve nonetheless.

I honestly wish the topic title link itself took you to the first unread, at the very least if you're currently browsing from the "unread content" page. I looked to see if that was an option but I didn't see it. Maybe somebody has made a 3rd party plug-in... 

Completed my very first open water swim race today, a 1/2 mile distance, and officially DID NOT finish last, placing 14th in a field of 21.  (21 almost entirely wetsuited participants, minus me and one or two other people).  I was also faster than I anticipated, making the distance in a cool 17:29.6, more than two minutes faster than I've done in a pool.  I think I might now be addicted, and can't wait for my next race.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 5/13/2019 at 12:29 PM, IPv6Freely said:

I honestly wish the topic title link itself took you to the first unread, at the very least if you're currently browsing from the "unread content" page. I looked to see if that was an option but I didn't see it. Maybe somebody has made a 3rd party plug-in... 

Just found it.  You can set the Read St... (not sure what the full title is, it is truncated on my ipad) to “Unread item links take me to first unread post”.  Then you can also dave that or any other combo of filters as a custom activity stream.  You then access it through the menu but i don't know that you can link these settings with the unread  posts icon, you still have to navigate the menu to get to it.

Wife and son ordered this license plate for me for Father's Day. Didn't even know they existed. They get me.  Hartford Whalers plate sample

Edited by Monty22
  • Like 2

On 6/16/2019 at 9:11 PM, Monty22 said:

Wife and son ordered this license plate for me for Father's Day. Didn't even know they existed. They get me.  Hartford Whalers plate sample

• Like 2