Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Bought a new car last night! 2009 Mazda 6!! Picking that baby up tomorrow!

which equals no more whoring

Edited by B19Kress

which equals no more whoring

You don't need to stop whoring. Infact, picking up prostitutes just got a little easier for you now that you have a new car. Lots of hookers like a ride in a new little car. Gets them all excited and they will take their clothes off right then and there if you drive fast and take corners sharply. In no time at all, you can have her anywhere you want and she may not even charge you for it after....

That's not what you meant was it?

which equals no more gear whoring

You don't need to stop whoring. Infact, picking up prostitutes just got a little easier for you now that you have a new car. Lots of hookers like a ride in a new little car. Gets them all excited and they will take their clothes off right then and there if you drive fast and take corners sharply. In no time at all, you can have her anywhere you want and she may not even charge you for it after....

That's not what you meant was it?

edit

let the man whoring increase B)

Got my first game tonight up in Everett after a 2 week layoff by the league. Finally. Been itching to play a real game again, instead of the silly drop-ins we have around this state. They get quite boring after a while.

Edited by Krev

My wife recently delivered our second child on Saturday. Both are doing well. I've skated in CCMs for years. He was born at 1052 am.

First off, congrats! Secondly, that's just awesome.

Tested into 300 level German as a freshman. Gonna have to work my ass off, but it felt nice to test 2 years ahead of what I was expected to do by my german teacher in high school. Double major in Mechanical Engineering and German is looking very attainable now. School starts in a month, hockey tryouts are the first day of class. Oh and new pants and shins coming tomorrow :)

Tested into 300 level German as a freshman. Gonna have to work my ass off, but it felt nice to test 2 years ahead of what I was expected to do by my german teacher in high school. Double major in Mechanical Engineering and German is looking very attainable now. School starts in a month, hockey tryouts are the first day of class. Oh and new pants and shins coming tomorrow :)

I got my German minor after 3 semesters at college. 3 years later I can't speak a word or translate anything. Unlike engineering you need what you learn in class!

I got my German minor after 3 semesters at college. 3 years later I can't speak a word or translate anything. Unlike engineering you need what you learn in class!

Yep, if its something you really don't like, its fairly easy to forget it, haha. We had some foreign exchange students from Germany at our school this year, so I talk to them in German on facebook still which helps. I kind of want to work over there/study abroad, so hopefully I learn something, haha

My son - who we adopted the day he was born.

It was a real story about pure luck that we ended up with him.

He's almost 7 now and I can't even imagine what our family would be like if he weren't with us.

My wife recently delivered our second child on Saturday. Both are doing well. I've skated in CCMs for years. He was born at 1052 am.

Should have named him George after George Tackaberry .. if you didnt already, lol.

Because of financial "eccentricites" on my part, (that coincidentally coincided with the aims and goals of this particular website) my attendance at CMU was in grave jeapordy.

Yesterday I got confirmation that everything has worked out in my favor and I will be able to continue my education. Whew!

Should have named him George after George Tackaberry .. if you didnt already, lol.

Hell, his middle name should have been Tackaberry lol