Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My girlfriend: "Mom was asking if you were going to take me home next weekend. i said probably not, but she offered to pay for gas and to feed you and also to take the boat out and go inner tubing."

Me after one second of consideration: "...fuck yes I'm taking you home next weekend!"

Winner!!! Hahahaha.

I'd normally wait till after the weekend before I'd start celebrating, I always assume it is going to be like "Meet the Parents."

I'd normally wait till after the weekend before I'd start celebrating, I always assume it is going to be like "Meet the Parents."

Naw, I've met her parents a handful of times, slept over there, it's all good. They're very much like hippies, it's awesome.

Tomorrow is my last day of work. I leave for a 2 week vacation to Europe on Saturday and then move when I get back. Going to be great.

Edited by tjl_48

My wife recently delivered our second child on Saturday. Both are doing well. I've skated in CCMs for years. He was born at 1052 am.

Should have named him George after George Tackaberry .. if you didnt already, lol.

Hell, his middle name should have been Tackaberry lol

Love the suggestions... but he got his names from my wife's dad and the guy that brought me to the rink for 5am practices. Tackaberry reminds me a little too much of the guy from Police Academy. I also have a good buddy George who'd never leave it alone if I went with George.

He has his first stick already, at 2 weeks. Green ultralite jr. An oldie but a goody!

Made the u16 AAA team here. Coach is Rick Berry, former NHL defenseman, which works out great for me since I play d as well. Also has Nick Larson on the staff, he played at DU for their 2 National Championship years (04 and 05). Looks like we will have practices and play games at the same facility the Rocky Mountain Rage used as well. Sweet Deal.

Now, to the important part:

- Red (I think) Easton S9 helmets, and the hole team will have either black or chrome cages

- Edge socks (detroit)

- BU-like jerseys

- Easton S11 gloves (I was actually very impressed)

My best friend's bachelor party is this Saturday...and let's just say that I've got some very good stuff lined-up for it.

The only bummer is going to be the transportation costs...especially since we are going to have to make our way across to Canada because there are a couple of us that aren't quite 21 yet.

My best friend's bachelor party is this Saturday...and let's just say that I've got some very good stuff lined-up for it.

The only bummer is going to be the transportation costs...especially since we are going to have to make our way across to Canada because there are a couple of us that aren't quite 21 yet.

Is this the marriage that you weren't too sure about, or am I confusing this with somebody else?

Anyhoo, have fun with the good stuff that you've lined up. :)

In the last 2 weeks I've been on the ice 12 times. Its fantastic playing with guys above my skill level that play D1, canadian university, ohl and even ahl and nhl. Even though its pick up it boosts my confidence with try outs in 3 weeks that I can keep up with them for the most part.

In the last 2 weeks I've been on the ice 12 times. Its fantastic playing with guys above my skill level that play D1, canadian university, ohl and even ahl and nhl. Even though its pick up it boosts my confidence with try outs in 3 weeks that I can keep up with them for the most part.

Sounds like fun man, who ya trying out for?

Got asked to play in the 40+ league. I already play C2, so this will be allowing me to play 2 league games a week. The 40+ team is full of really good players, so I will definitely improve my game.

Best of all, the captain pays for the whole team! Im playing for free. He pays for two teams....30k per year total. Home and away uniforms.

I think he owns a luxury yacht design/building company....really nice guy. Really looking forward to this.