Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

sunay night was one of the best nights i had in a lonnng time. 2nd game of the season and i get 4 and an assist fo 5 points in an 8-3 win against a rival. i was on local tv here and a couple mentions online. very excited to say the least and hope i can keep the points up and finnally make a little money

Good job bud! You still in Poland?

thanks alot man and yes i am. gotta rep texas till the end lol

sunay night was one of the best nights i had in a lonnng time. 2nd game of the season and i get 4 and an assist fo 5 points in an 8-3 win against a rival. i was on local tv here and a couple mentions online. very excited to say the least and hope i can keep the points up and finnally make a little money

Good job bud! You still in Poland?

thanks alot man and yes i am. gotta rep texas till the end lol

hahaha yep

Started back into competitive tennis since I was off the ice for the summer. Compound that with the US open on tv and I just can't get enough tennis lately.

My buddy bought a babolat aeropro drive cortex but couldn't get used to it. so I bought it nearly new for 50 bucks. My serve has never felt stronger and I'm throwin down fierce topspin. Can't wait to hit again

Edited by Race4LastPlace

Got my first streetbike yesterday! so pumped!

What kind? I have a Ninja 650r and a Buell 1125R.

Got a good deal on a Yamaha FZ6R. It's essentially a dumbed down 600... my dad and insurance price talked me out of the R6 I wanted (i'll probably have a better chance of living until i get comfortable on the bike lol)

can i come steal your discount and gloves? :P

we're getting the sickest ccm V08 in a custom colour scheme. not quite mtl, not quite wsh and not quite nyr. haha. pretty sick.

Got a good deal on a Yamaha FZ6R. It's essentially a dumbed down 600... my dad and insurance price talked me out of the R6 I wanted (i'll probably have a better chance of living until i get comfortable on the bike lol)

When you decide you want more performance you can just get a piggy back ECU for cheap (and if you want to, but not neccesary, R6 cams) and you can get alot more out of the bike. The FZR is just a detuned R6 03-05 engine. You may actually like the FZ6R more, it has better mid range torque though it lacks some high end so for highway/city cruising the FZR is a better choice. If youre going to track it, the R6 of the same year has the edge... newer R6's also have some extra goodies but nothing huge for a first bike.

Let me know if you have any questions about the bike, especially the engine as I've designed and built Formula race cars using the same years R6. If you want some tips on things I'd change right away to save yourself a headache down the road let me know.

Edited by rogue

They need TO, thats whats gonna bite them in the ass :P

Nah, we don't need him. Roy Williams is good. We just need Romo to stop throwing it to the wrong team.

When you decide you want more performance you can just get a piggy back ECU for cheap (and if you want to, but not neccesary, R6 cams) and you can get alot more out of the bike. The FZR is just a detuned R6 03-05 engine. You may actually like the FZ6R more, it has better mid range torque though it lacks some high end so for highway/city cruising the FZR is a better choice. If youre going to track it, the R6 of the same year has the edge... newer R6's also have some extra goodies but nothing huge for a first bike.

Let me know if you have any questions about the bike, especially the engine as I've designed and built Formula race cars using the same years R6. If you want some tips on things I'd change right away to save yourself a headache down the road let me know.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Being that it's my first bike i haven't planned any upgrades yet other than cosmetic. Once i get used to it I'll upgrade.

Do you post in the FZ6R forums or R6 forums?

I managed to walk all the way around the block without feeling like I was going to hurl. Pretty f-'n sad when that's the high point of the week.

I went on a date with a girl who knows nothing about hockey. Her last name? Refalsky. It's kinda exciting to watch Red Wings games because her First initial is B. and Brian Rafalski owns up on defense. I must teach her about playing hockey now

I managed to walk all the way around the block without feeling like I was going to hurl. Pretty f-'n sad when that's the high point of the week.

Hang in there Chadd, you have to walk before you can run , or in this case, skate.