Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Curtis Granderson is a Yankee, that's sweet.

Yeah, but not quite sure how I feel about giving up Austin Jackson though.

Jackson's ceiling is probably Granderson with less power, so might as well pick up Granderson.

Jackson's ceiling is probably Granderson with less power, so might as well pick up Granderson.

Yeah, I had heard that he's got less power, but makes up for it in average. Anyways, we'll see down the road how it pans out.

Great start to my roller hockey season. 2 games so far, 6 goals and 4 assists, identical 3/2 games. We're 2-1 as a team..

Apparently I had one of the greatest goals the rink has ever seen tonight. The puck is rolling towards the net, so I get a stick on it before the other team can get it and take it back up the rink. I bat it skating backwards with one hand on the stick, through my legs, through the goalie's five-hole. I was just as shocked as everyone in the rink was.

And later on I set up a goal as I was falling down, perfect shot-pass to a teammate's stick.

Edit - Now that I get home, I'm told I had another goal and possibly another assist on the scoresheet, so maybe 12 points in 2 games. Not too shabby.

Edited by EBondo

Well I came here to say my finals are over, but you guys had to remind me of the worst news I got all week. Terrible deal by Dombrowski, who I've defended from the beginning but who in the last year has proven to me that hes not a good GM at all, far too trigger happy and antsy.

Moving on...Finals are over, have a month to recuperate, plus checked out a new barber up at school who did a great job, and is the only person up here that I've seen who uses the hot shaving cream and a straight razor. Really glad I have a good barber to go too now instead of those stupid family places.

Great start to my roller hockey season. 2 games so far, 6 goals and 4 assists, identical 3/2 games. We're 2-1 as a team..

Apparently I had one of the greatest goals the rink has ever seen tonight. The puck is rolling towards the net, so I get a stick on it before the other team can get it and take it back up the rink. I bat it skating backwards with one hand on the stick, through my legs, through the goalie's five-hole. I was just as shocked as everyone in the rink was.

And later on I set up a goal as I was falling down, perfect shot-pass to a teammate's stick.

Edit - Now that I get home, I'm told I had another goal and possibly another assist on the scoresheet, so maybe 12 points in 2 games. Not too shabby.

In roller hockey,9 games played I have 26 goals and 19 assists. Also today is my second snow day in a row

I wonder if Gretz or Mario would have posted like this had the web been around for them.

In roller hockey,9 games played I have 26 goals and 19 assists. Also today is my second snow day in a row

I wonder if Gretz or Mario would have posted like this had the web been around for them.

Doubtful. They would have been in awe of posts like these and would be shamed their #'s weren't up to snuff.

Doubtful. They would have been in awe of posts like these and would be shamed their #'s weren't up to snuff.

Geez, I'm a kid let me be happy about something ok? I take out all of my stress in hockey can't I atleast be a little excited?

<_<

I thought this was the sweet spot?

This is right off the floating 520 bridge here in Seattle.

15433_1283957145981_1441703329_30799905_6804748_n.jpg

Not me in the picture, but my co-worker/boss in the Habs jersey.

Just ticked over 28,000 miles on my current steed....Orbea Orca. After all of my years racing for Trek, and on countless other frames......this is the most miles I have ever had on a single frame. The bike is amazing, but she is getting grey and tired. Next up.....Cervelo R3!! ;)

IMG_1383.jpg

I took my stick and a puck up to the pond today, and it was one of the best ice skating days i've had in a long time. Also, I'm taking my Bauer X:15's out at 6pm EST. Something to do, go skate on brand new skates.

Two finals, basically, canceled. This professor is known for his notoriously hard exams, but due to his own involvement in a doctoral program he has become increasingly lazy towards his teaching duties. Luckily he's a pretty good guy and when we called him on it he decided to give us class evaluation papers as our, "finals." So, instead of taking a 200 point test I'm writing: 7 things I learned in the class, 3 aspects that negatively affected the class, and 4 ways to improve the way the class is run. Just typed the first of two, took me an hour, and the second is to be made available online tomorrow morning... still four traditional tests to be taken this week, but this helps alot.

Edited by JoeyJ0506