Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Father-child campout on school field over the weekend... about 50 or so tents set up, some looking rather majestic rather than functional. Kids had a great time, fathers had an AWESOME time catching up. We had the 'best' setup, with all our tents surrounding our picnic table and folding chairs... lots of food as well, to the point we had to roudn up other kids to help finish all the cookies, cupcakes, snacks etc... and that was even before the official dinner bbq started.

Father-child campout on school field over the weekend... about 50 or so tents set up, some looking rather majestic rather than functional. Kids had a great time, fathers had an AWESOME time catching up. We had the 'best' setup, with all our tents surrounding our picnic table and folding chairs... lots of food as well, to the point we had to roudn up other kids to help finish all the cookies, cupcakes, snacks etc... and that was even before the official dinner bbq started.

The funny thing was it was supposed to start at 430pm, but when I went to pick my son up after school at 245pm, there were already 4 tents set up, and the MOTHERS were setting up another 2 or 3. It was also good to walk around and see which family had the most functional tent, something that was easy to setup/down... gonna get me a proper tent if we decide to go more often...

Asked my son after the campout: 'should we go camping with mommy?'.... and the reply was: "no way! she'll cry".... haahahhah

HUGE storm today... and I mean HUGE. You could barely see about 10m in front of you with the heavy downpour... and it was freakin hailing! Small ice balls coming down hitting the roof of the car sounds like gunshots... pissed down so much that it blew water into the house thru al the open windows...

This is in the sweet spot as its the first rain for i think 3 months?

Haha, you want one too? Check this out, hilarious: http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArticle/AllCars/245241/

Easily the best show on TV. Can't believe they would even dream of canceling it.

Haha, I've got the review video saved on my phone.

It's just sad that to talk to most people that watch the show I have to wait 6 months to talk about these episodes. Stupid BBC America delaying premiers. :(

I've seen them all. www.finalgear.com is a wonderful thing. That was a hilarious film.

I use another site that I will not publically post buy yeah... The Internet > BBC America

Mack, you're at Dad Staal level... Just make sure not to let the oldest grow up to be the biggest bitch of the four, he's not named Eric is he?

Right? I just hope it's a boy because thanks to karma, our one son is faced to be around nothing but women, too.

TBL:

Nope, our eldest is a girl named Quinn so she's more of a Marc Staal.

I use another site that I will not publically post buy yeah... The Internet > BBC America

Mack, you're at Dad Staal level... Just make sure not to let the oldest grow up to be the biggest bitch of the four, he's not named Eric is he?

Yeah, I guess it would suck to be the father of a Stanley Cup winner.

Four kids? Yikes. Me and the Mrs. can barely take care of the two cats.

The twins kind of threw us off but we're happy with the two-fer we got with them. Yeah, I'm hoping we're done and may just end up getting the plumbing taken care of.