Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Went to gf's house, said her mother was making Passover dinner, the no meat kind. So I say "mehhhhh, okay". We walk in, pierogies. Best freaking pierogies ever.

Finally did my taxes tonight...nice surprise, $2K more than I thought we'd get! I see some new gear in my future :)

The wife got me an iPad for my birthday despite my stated ambivalence on it, but it's a lovely thought. Maybe she's just hoping I'll hate it and she'll take it.

That's kinda like the good old guys Christmas trick with girlfriends. If she says 'if you know me, you'll know what to get' when it comes time to buy gifts, she gets an Xbox.

My tech savvy brother suggested I download the "opera" browser on my BlackBerry. I did, and it shows MSH beautifully, the standard browser could never handle the site.

Edited by dsjunior1388

I had great speed at open hockey tonight, so I'm very pleased with that. Sadly, I've lost my dangling ability, but it'll come back with time.

Some kid told me that I was going straight to hell for not going to church on Easter Sunday. I loled.

Same thing happened to me. I replied, I go to catholic school 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, mass is 1 hour long, so in one week im paid off for the year

For all of you math scholars, 5*8=40 but thats close enough to 52

Rule of thumb at my PUBLIC school is basically if you aren't praising Jesus your wrong. But you have an excuse if you are smoking weed.

I thought public schools were not supposed to take sides on religion? or is it just the students saying that?

And no, I don't smoke weed

They aren't supposed to but it doesn't stop them from doing so which sucks.

I was saying you have an excuse for smoking weed because all the bible thumpers at my school go get high and wasted saturday night then just get "forgiven" for it on Sunday morning.

I must have missed "Thou shalt not drink beer or smoke weed" in my CCD classes.

Smoking weed isn't really the most ethical thing now is it?

Not really trying to start a religious debate though.