Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My GF and her sister went to Panama for a week...and I was supposed to go get them at the airport...but their flight in is Monday night...the same night as registration and the first game of the new league I am playing in for the first time...

I told her I really couldn't miss it...and she understood...so they made arranged to have a friend pick them up.

I got an e-mail from the guy who runs the team on Thursday...for some unknown reason...it looks like our first game has been moved to Tuesday night. He's confirming if it is an error...or indeed on Tuesday...in which case, they step off a plane and guess who is there to greet them.

:)

Sweet!

8th out of 50 in a road race. This is going in the sweet spot cause frankly only 1 person crashed today about 1/4 mile ahead of me and not into me

Note to self doing 78miles+14 of those miles in the local sprint nights and then doing 46 miles on Friday does not lead to having good legs on Saturday

One of my neighbors from my old street, although undrafted, signed today with the Cleveland Browns. His name is Jon Dempsey, out of the University of Louisville. Can only imagine the happiness for him right now. His mother passed away, who was an even greater person than Jon, and it's awesome to see him making it. Just wanna say congrats to him.

One of my neighbors from my old street, although undrafted, signed today with the Cleveland Browns. His name is Jon Dempsey, out of the University of Louisville. Can only imagine the happiness for him right now. His mother passed away, who was an even greater person than Jon, and it's awesome to see him making it. Just wanna say congrats to him.

Watched his career develop here after transferring from juco. Really became a key piece of the defense this past season, and had a good year. Glad to see he got signed.

I've been playing pickup with a visor for almost 10 years. Playing in a league for the first time this summer. I'll be wearing a cage, cause I hear the leagues around here can get a little chippy. I've been wearing the cage the last few weeks to get used to it.

TWO pucks in the face tonight....a visor would not have offered any protection where these pucks made contact.

At a friends wedding and was able to buy the Canucks game on my iPhone to watch. I bought if halfway through the first period and I'm guessing the payment didn't go through right away as it wouldn't work for the first two periods but I was able to watch the last 6 minutes of the third. decent quality too. Nothing great but I'm sure if there was wifi it would have looked good.

At a friends wedding and was able to buy the Canucks game on my iPhone to watch. I bought if halfway through the first period and I'm guessing the payment didn't go through right away as it wouldn't work for the first two periods but I was able to watch the last 6 minutes of the third. decent quality too. Nothing great but I'm sure if there was wifi it would have looked good.

The modern take on the miniature TV with the rabbit ears...

Just got some good news. well, theres a bunch of things. 3 of my friends that also go to my HS made Jr. A and are going to the AJHL next year. I also aced my latin report and got a 100on my reciting of Shylock's speech from the merchant of Venice in English. Noe I wish I wasn't dropping this course. And I thought I dislocated my shoulder last game on Saturday night, I did, and today it popped back into place that lilsumbitch. I have another doubleheader tomorrow right after school, and thank the lord that i have wednesday off then field day on friday, short week for me

Got a sweet spot here. Even when we have our down time in life, there are children to brighten the day. I've been going through a life slump, but today helped me a lot. At my HS all the freshmen put on a field day for elementry school kids that are underpriveleged. Just seeing them so happy for the little things that they have such as the field day told me that my life isn't as bad as these kids'. Thanks, Hall Elementary School

Supposed to rain like crazy here. Sad that i wont get to shoot my new gun this weekend but there is a bright spot:

Terrible storms expecting close to 4 inches of rain between friday night and sunday morning. Suck on that Kentucky Derby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Done with the SAT, I had to take it 35 minutes away, in a really rough area. Plus the thermostat was broken and the room was freezing. But it's done.

Waiting to check out of the hotel and there is a long line up. Decide to kill some time by browsing at a National Sports across the street. Pick up a pair of RBK 8k shins for 8o buck marked down from $170. Back to the hotel. No line.