Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Well a lot of times they're doing the same thing, updating Facebook and such during conversations. And, I see where I went wrong. But wouldn't we all, if we, say, won tickets to a copncert or something, share it with everyone? It felt like a huge accomplishment to finally pass this year and become a sophmore. No offence, or anything :D

My first piece of advice for your second year of high school is to spell it sophomore.

Edited by Moose

Well a lot of times they're doing the same thing, updating Facebook and such during conversations. And, I see where I went wrong. But wouldn't we all, if we, say, won tickets to a copncert or something, share it with everyone? It felt like a huge accomplishment to finally pass this year and become a sophmore. No offence, or anything :D

No offense taken. I just don't get it. It's like my brother and me; we talk almost every day via IM despite living several hundred miles apart, but things like his house getting robbed didn't reach me until he told me even though my dad apparently knew 2 days prior from a facebook post.

I'd rather be told, it gives me a reason to continue a normal conversation rather than communicate with far away friends via wall posts, snippet comments, twatting back and forth, etc.

Congrats on making it through your first year. 3 more fairly similar years to come.

Heading off to Vegas tmr for vacation. Looking forward to it as I have never been but everyone says it's a blast

Have a double-double at "in n out" for me.

With all of the walking in vegas you burn off the calories pretty easily. Not so much sitting at home behind a desk.

Have a double-double at "in n out" for me.

I love In-N-Out, I used to have it all the time when I lived in Oakland. Will do!

Have a big greasy shit back at your hotel room afterward for me.

Hahaha well if I don't do too much walking I will mack!

I was just told I single handedly saved my high school hockey program for the 2010-2011 season. I feel pretty damn good right now.

what didja do? It must have been big. How many players does your school have?

what didja do? It must have been big. How many players does your school have?

He didn't do anything that special. He's just that damn sexy. ;)

haha what Krev said ;).

Our school has about 35-40 players but the problem is that most of them play AAA because I live in a very affluent area that promotes success in sports a ton.

Well one of my best friends one of the AAA players and he is deciding he wants his senior year to be really laid back. Well a ton of other AAA seniors want next year to be really relaxed next year and none of them want to go and play junior for whatever reason, so I called a total of 14 AAA players and got 8 to commit to the team fully next year. 6 of which were seniors who didn't want to do anything and 2 of which were sophomores who just wanted letterman jackets which is a pretty big thing in Texas.

So basically when everyone else sat down and thought we weren't going to have a team I grew the balls to ask the kids that everyone thought were out of our league as a high school program in Texas. So not only are we going to have a Varsity team it will probably be one the stronger ones in the area because most of the players on the team are AA level players who can't pay the price of AA or don't have the time.

So basically when everyone else sat down and thought we weren't going to have a team I grew the balls to ask the kids that everyone thought were out of our league as a high school program in Texas. So not only are we going to have a Varsity team it will probably be one the stronger ones in the area because most of the players on the team are AA level players who can't pay the price of AA or don't have the time.

Congrats man.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

George Bernard Shaw

uhhh, okay...... <_<

It's called a sense of humor.

haha what Krev said ;).

Our school has about 35-40 players but the problem is that most of them play AAA because I live in a very affluent area that promotes success in sports a ton.

Well one of my best friends one of the AAA players and he is deciding he wants his senior year to be really laid back. Well a ton of other AAA seniors want next year to be really relaxed next year and none of them want to go and play junior for whatever reason, so I called a total of 14 AAA players and got 8 to commit to the team fully next year. 6 of which were seniors who didn't want to do anything and 2 of which were sophomores who just wanted letterman jackets which is a pretty big thing in Texas.

Congrats. Ah, letterman jackets. So not a big deal up here in the Pacific Northwest. Hahahahaha.

My sweet spot for today/tomorrow...

Just watched those cheating french pricks get beat 2-0 my Mexico, meaning they may crash out of the world cup in the first round, which would be glorious, and they haven't scored a goal yet

In addition to that, today is my friday.

I always take a day for the world cup over here.

Tomorrow, about 7 of us are off work, and going to the pub at 7am for the Germany game, followed by the US game, followed by the England game. It's going to be a good day

It's called a sense of humor.

Congrats. Ah, letterman jackets. So not a big deal up here in the Pacific Northwest. Hahahahaha.

I do have a sense of humor, just a wrong choice of emoticons. I know I was trying to ;) but I messed it up with <_< .

Edited by ndlancer95

My sweet spot for today/tomorrow...

Just watched those cheating french pricks get beat 2-0 my Mexico, meaning they may crash out of the world cup in the first round, which would be glorious, and they haven't scored a goal yet

In addition to that, today is my friday.

I always take a day for the world cup over here.

Tomorrow, about 7 of us are off work, and going to the pub at 7am for the Germany game, followed by the US game, followed by the England game. It's going to be a good day

Would have prefered the Irish in the World Cup instead ...

Would have prefered the Irish in the World Cup instead ...

yeah that qualifier French hand ball goal. Total bull that they couldn't overturrn that call. My Irish flag us still flying in my yard

Not a Lakers fan but anything that keeps pretty much every Celtic other than Ray Allen from winning a title makes me happy.