Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I don't think he went to Wenatchee. Does Fresno send invites to the main camp to those who didn't go to the opens? A couple of my buddies from Texas are going to the main camp but didn't go to the opens.

Yup. I didn't go the opens and I'm invited to main. All about connections.

My dad bought a new dirtbike today. His old one (which is still fairly new) is going to me. Street legal as well. I'm siked. I just need to get my motorcycle license now.

Watching a good friend get drafted last night. so happy for him.

yea i found out today my buddy got drafted today, it sucks seeing buddies and kids i played against getting drafted or playing in the show and looking at where i'm at with my hockey "career"

yea i found out today my buddy got drafted today, it sucks seeing buddies and kids i played against getting drafted or playing in the show and looking at where i'm at with my hockey "career"

I came across the magazine that was sold the year I was at the PeeWee tournament in Quebec, sure enough, playing for little Cesars was Cam Fowler. haha

and yeah I was so happy for my buddy, played with him for 5 years, his mom and my mom are good friends so its really exciting, I hope he makes main camp, though I think he should.

This is the video my friends and I shot last week. I'm the ginger kid

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> &hd=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> &hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="447" height="276">

Joe Torre did more to help the Yankees win tonight than he did as their manager the last five seasons or so. I'll take it!

TV. Entourage and Top Gear started the new season last night... but best of all, this weekend I watched the best commercial of the year.

Parents told me their going back to PA to visit family and will bring back Philly soft pretzels, Tastykakes and Yuengling beer.

Nothing like a pretzel from the Philly Soft Pretzel Factory.../bias because I work at one.

TV. Entourage and Top Gear started the new season last night... but best of all, this weekend I watched the best commercial of the year.

Careful with that video, dude... that thing almost killed me when I saw it on TV! I swear, I laughed so freakin' hard I damn near passed out! Just thinking about it gives me the giggles for an hour. Holy shit, like the best commercial in YEARS! But will no one think of the children?!?!

had this beer for the 1st time the other week watching the USA/Algeria game and wow. So good.

I've been through a few cases already this season. And Blue Moon's Honey Moon.

had this beer for the 1st time the other week watching the USA/Algeria game and wow. So good.

Found it also.....and to add additional "sweetness" to this sweet spot....my girl was the one that found it and introduced me to it.

Damn ya gotta love a woman with good taste. ;)

Video

Don't forget the male version.

Don't forget the male version.

OMFG!!! That thing should be X rated! Will no one think of the children!!! I think that might be the funniest thing I have EVER seen! They should call it like the Jack-U-Blast or something. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I'm dyin' over here!

Edited by rachael7