Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

New Reebok football cleats1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Running and lifting starts monday. Gonna kick some nose guard ass this year

I thought only women get excited about new shoes. Unless you're a lumberjack getting a new pair of logging boots, in which the sheer manliness offsets it.

I thought only women get excited about new shoes. Unless you're a lumberjack getting a new pair of logging boots, in which the sheer manliness offsets it.

But these things fit like gloves. Just gotta put the spikes in em and I can do some wind sprints tomorrow.

Girl I went to school with is on this season of the Real World, premiering tonight. Hopefully she (Ashlee) doesn't embarrass herself too much

Girl I went to school with is on this season of the Real World, premiering tonight. Hopefully she (Ashlee) doesn't embarrass herself too much

I thought that was the whole point of the show?

topgears15.jpg

And weirdest of the weird, my friend and his wife are road tripping and he sends me this:

34148133830513738212237.jpg

Edited by TBLfan

I was "scouted" and chosen to rep my zone at the BC Summer Games. Doing discus, shot put, hammer throw. I'm kinda wishing I'd be going to the Winter games for hockey instead, but I'll take this. :happy:

Finally feeling good about playing hockey again. Got burned out last season, too the Spring off and now I'm flying for the Summer. 3g, 4a in three games, just feels that damn good to be back on my game. Now if I can keep my ass out of the box, I should be fine...

To add to the day, was about to close an old checking account and realized that I still have $133 bucks that wifey doesn't know about. What to buy... What to buy... :ph34r:

Edited by coryroth24

Pulled into the garage after lunch with my girlfriend. I caught sight of my hockey sticks and the recently broken one.

Me: "Oh hey, there's my broken stick I was telling you about." (blade snapped in half)

Her: "It's not broken, it's circumcised!"

:laugh:

Edited by Krev

These Phillies games the last two nights. Although last night could have been a Venting Spot worthy game, it ended well. Tonight was even better.

Six runs in the bottom of the ninth to tie it, and Ryan Howard with an opposite field 2 run homer to win it in the bottom of the tenth. Awesome.

Took apart a dead 21" LCD monitor, replaced all its bad capacitors, and brought it back to life! Now I have a dual monitor system instead of a piece of electronic garbage!

Got to play golf today for the first time in over a year. Was great to get to play with my Dad again, and a few buddies from work. Shot an 87, and had beautiful weather. It's a great day...

went to a drop in hockey session a few days ago. it's "first twenty to show up get to play" rule, with the doors opening at 7. i get there at precisely 7 and there's like 30 guys there, one says "you dont think you're going to play, do you?" and everyone laughs. i put my bag down, make a call on my cell phone... as i'm doing this, some douche says "for a 40lb of vodka and $20 you can have my spot", but before i give him a response, my cousin answers, he's the recreation director for the region and i say "who do i ask for to get a spot at drop in" he says "pass the phone to the girl at the desk" which was right beside me, so i do. they talk, she hangs up and hands the phone back and says "you're in"

love it.

went to a drop in hockey session a few days ago. it's "first twenty to show up get to play" rule, with the doors opening at 7. i get there at precisely 7 and there's like 30 guys there, one says "you dont think you're going to play, do you?" and everyone laughs. i put my bag down, make a call on my cell phone... as i'm doing this, some douche says "for a 40lb of vodka and $20 you can have my spot", but before i give him a response, my cousin answers, he's the recreation director for the region and i say "who do i ask for to get a spot at drop in" he says "pass the phone to the girl at the desk" which was right beside me, so i do. they talk, she hangs up and hands the phone back and says "you're in"

love it.

it's nice there's a 20 person limit. There nothing worse than an overcrowded drop in IMO

love it.

That is awesome. Gotta love having connections.

Shot pucks with my little cousin for 2 hours. Shooting and stick handing (off ice of course) is pretty much the only things I can do hockey related these days. On the plus side, when I get back to the ice, my shooting and stick handling should be pretty good.

I jut got back from a 17 day tour of Europe and it's the last time I will most likely ever drum. It was probably the most amazing experience of my life to ever happen. I can really see why Drew is proud to be Swiss. Most beautiful country I have ever seen.

D a really great night at the islanders scrimmage. Picked up a Bruno Gervais RM-9 and one of his Se16. Also got a late Christmas present and early birthday present. Tickets to the October 11 Isles Rangers game and the October 16 Isles Avalanche game on my birthday