Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I jut got back from a 17 day tour of Europe and it's the last time I will most likely ever drum. It was probably the most amazing experience of my life to ever happen. I can really see why Drew is proud to be Swiss. Most beautiful country I have ever seen.

Hopefully you also came across the legendary Swiss attitude and diction. We're associated as being rude jerks, but in actuality just the way in which directives and questions are phrased go in opposition with typical English phrasing. Glad you liked the motherland.

went to a drop in hockey session a few days ago. it's "first twenty to show up get to play" rule, with the doors opening at 7. i get there at precisely 7 and there's like 30 guys there, one says "you dont think you're going to play, do you?" and everyone laughs. i put my bag down, make a call on my cell phone... as i'm doing this, some douche says "for a 40lb of vodka and $20 you can have my spot", but before i give him a response, my cousin answers, he's the recreation director for the region and i say "who do i ask for to get a spot at drop in" he says "pass the phone to the girl at the desk" which was right beside me, so i do. they talk, she hangs up and hands the phone back and says "you're in"

love it.

I can guarantee that the original 20th guy wasn't too happy about this.

These Phillies games the last two nights. Although last night could have been a Venting Spot worthy game, it ended well. Tonight was even better.

Six runs in the bottom of the ninth to tie it, and Ryan Howard with an opposite field 2 run homer to win it in the bottom of the tenth. Awesome.

As a Reds fan, these were maybe the 4 most frustrating games I've watched in a long time. I think they quit and coasted into the AS Break, which will probably come back to bite them come playoff time. I don't care what month it is, you can't leave 4 wins on the table like that.

Hopefully you also came across the legendary Swiss attitude and diction. We're associated as being rude jerks, but in actuality just the way in which directives and questions are phrased go in opposition with typical English phrasing. Glad you liked the motherland.

The people were all very nice especially if you attempted to speak French or German depending on where we were. Switzerland is certainly a step above America in my opinion.

Came home from work today, my fiance had home made potato chips and a cocktail waiting for me. Man my life sucks... :cool:

damn, i'd hate to be you :)

You make it to my neck of the woods in Montreux? Best trip in or out of the whole country.

I actually did go yo Montreux for the Jazz Festival because I was there with a Jazz group. Right along Lake Geneva, it was absolutely beautiful a crystal clear lake and the Alps right there.

I actually did go yo Montreux for the Jazz Festival because I was there with a Jazz group. Right along Lake Geneva, it was absolutely beautiful a crystal clear lake and the Alps right there.

girlfriend is on vacation for a week. its so quiet.

Unrelated from my above post; Just finished my third run this week on my new shoes... and NO SHIN SPLINTS!! :biggrin:

Thank you, Nike Dual Fusion.

395782-101.jpg

Wife visiting family. Post game beers tomorrow night and watching some hockey and action flick with surround sound cranked up this weekend.

Montreux is a beautiful city, and the jazz festival line up was really good this year I lived just outside of Lausanne and went to school in Vevey, god I miss the public transport.

Golfing this afternoon with a buddy. First time I've swung a club in a LOOOOONG time. Playing a small 9 hole course in Hamilton. Could very well lead to a Venting Thread later *L* Stay tuned.

$12 for two hours at stick and puck. I was the only one that showed up for it in the middle of a Saturday afternoon no less... perfect. :)

Finally got around to watching some used skates on eBay and won some Vapor XXXX's. Now I can keep one pair in my sons locker room and one pair in my bag for Mens League....

:cool:

The campground I go to had their olympic weekend this weekend. Out of surprise, I was chosen as a captain of a team in the competition. So, as the supervisors chose teams, I recognized that I had gotten many of the small children out of the unluck of the draw. So we go to the first few events, get smoked, and then we got a break. After the break was the bicycle race. Out of the blue, one of my 7 year olds won the bike race for his age group!!!. Lo and behold, we ended up coming in 4th place out of 4 teams. At the awards ceremony, my team was so delighted at all that they were able to do this weekend, while the team stacked with older kids was moping about their 2nd place finish. This made me realize the real reason we compete at such a young age. It's fun. By the end of the day, the kids were laughing and jumping around as if they won the real olympics. This was a great underlying message that we all compete on the inside to have fun.

Unrelated sweet spot. I may be going to see Rush at Saratoga on friday, if my friend's mom dosent go

First win for our softball team today after losing the first seven. Went 6-7 with 5 runs and 3 RBI's. Can't complain at all

Found some Jofa shoulder pads!! Jofa 7500 for 50 and Jofa SP 8k for 100 or so. Gonna pick one of them up this week. But if someone takes them, this will be immediate vent.

Found some Jofa shoulder pads!! Jofa 7500 for 50 and Jofa SP 8k for 100 or so. Gonna pick one of them up this week. But if someone takes them, this will be immediate vent.

that would blow. I was pissed when I went to tsr the other day and found out someone snatched up the rest of the wade belek dolos

New twig and my skates came in today. Saw Dream Theater and Iron Maiden on Sunday. 6th time for Dream Theater, 1st for Maiden. God damn does Maiden put on an amazing show. Bruce Dickenson is a madman on stage.