Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Finally managed to complete my full equipment upgrade. Started with Helmet and pants in January, just finished buying the last piece of gear(shin guards) today. Plus it was a good bit cheaper than I expected. Always a plus. Can`t wait till my camp on Monday.

Had my wisdom teeth out yesterday. Managed to stay up until around 8pm, had some real food(mac and cheese), and got my Elmira 4-rolls I've been wanting for a while. Today should belong in the venting spot. I feel AWFUL today. I'm puffed up and the pain relievers aren't really doing it.

Finally got a vacation. Much needed break from work and everything, now I get to sit and look out at the ocean every morning this week. Long drive to Myrtle Beach. But for this view, worth it.

The National Health Service Corps just approved me for another year's loan repayment. They're paying off the last of my student loans (almost 30k) for me to stay with my current employer for one more year.

I also think that I've finally accumulated enough XN10 to last me until the end of my beer league career.

Edited by sickwilly

It'll be a(nother) girl.

Congrats, just make sure you have enough bathrooms in the house when they're older.

Despite being fatter than a whale omelette, I'm finally playing fairly well again: 1-2 GA per hour against respectable competition. Consistency isn't there (I'm still tanking the odd game if I don't get enough sleep, or eat well enough, or spend too much time thinking about Andrew Bloody Marvell), but it's getting better.

Now, if I can just slough off this lard apron, I'll be laughing...

Not sure if this should go here or in the venting thread, but here goes...

Proof that girls are evil:

Start with the obvious statement, girls require time and money, therefore:

Girls = Time x Money

As we all know, "time is money", therefore:

Time = Money

By substitution:

Girls = Money x Money = (Money)^2

Money is the root of all evil, therefore:

Money = √Evil

By substitution:

Girls =[√Evil]^2

Therefore, we are forced to conclude: