Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Not sure if this should go here or in the venting thread, but here goes...

Proof that girls are evil:

Start with the obvious statement, girls require time and money, therefore:

Girls = Time x Money

As we all know, "time is money", therefore:

Time = Money

By substitution:

Girls = Money x Money = (Money)^2

Money is the root of all evil, therefore:

Money = √Evil

By substitution:

Girls =[√Evil]^2

Therefore, we are forced to conclude:

Girls = Evil

The problem is that your statement of "girls require time and money" would be properly notated as girls = time + money

Relative only to your interpretation of "money" and "time". ;)

Two dates slotted in the next week, hockey is coming along nicely, work is about to change from Finance to Police force and its looking like a white Xmas with some travel in Europe.

I literally feel like I have confidence radiating out of all the right parts atm. :smile:

My good friend that I played with for 6 years made the same junior team as me and we are gonna be living with the same billet family. Fairly pumped so now I won't be stuck playing NHL with a 12 year old.

Edited by Slapshot9123

My mom's best friend(who is so close to our family she's like an aunt, so she'll be referred to as Aunt Kim) got Jim Rooker to send a video greeting to my mother(who is a HUGE fan and couldn't attend the baseball game he was at due to her attending a concert 2 hours away). Then, the aunt won breakfast with Rooker. She calls my mom and says wanna go to Breakfast with rooker? My mom explains that she's in hershey and really can't do that... and the aunt shows up at 1:30 and takes her to breakfast. She finally got to meet her hero and she was geeking out when I called her this morning :)

Starting to ween off the vicodin. I started pt and my physical therapist thought I would be able to get back on the ice by December which should be around the time my rink freezes. I will still have to wait a minimum of six months to play with contact again, but just getting on the ice is enough for me.

Added beginning to ROTJ on blu ray:

img - R2 & Luke

I saw that; it looks awesome. Now, get rid of Jar Jar, recast young Anakin and go back to Han killing Greedo without the first shot and all is forgiven.

First game back after 2 months off after hernia surgery. Cracked the score sheet with a goal and a penalty...hooked down Bo Cheesman on a fast break. All in all great first game back.

I saw that; it looks awesome. Now, get rid of Jar Jar, recast young Anakin and go back to Han killing Greedo without the first shot and all is forgiven.

And put Sebastian Shaw back in the pyre scene at the end of ROTJ. THEN all is forgiven.

And put Sebastian Shaw back in the pyre scene at the end of ROTJ. THEN all is forgiven.

Yes...That was a dumb thing to change in the first place.

The entire plot around a child Anakin had to go, but I digress as we shouldn't sully up this thread with the PT's many faults.

Only 2 more years left of college. Halfway there

Don't be so anxious to be done. Enjoy your time there because, if you're going away to college, you'll never experience anything like it again.

Finally realized today that she horseshoe area in my driveway is the perfect area for bunker practice. Plan on spending a lot of time doing that. Next up is to get a training mat and net.