Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Took a Slapshot tonight, Missed the Net and Shattered the glass, My Practice was before a Mens league game, They were mad at me cause I delyaed it 40 mins,

It Felt good to break glass =]

Edited by Ovie17

After like a month, finally got the jersey I ordered. NHL Authentic Bruins Winter Classic Jersey. And who else, but Bobby Orr. Looking to find a shell and edge socks to match suite. :cool:

Took a Slapshot tonight, Missed the Net and Shattered the glass, My Practice was before a Mens league game, They were mad at me cause I delyaed it 40 mins,

It Felt good to break glass =]

Did everybody go "ooooooh"?

ooooooooh from me, anyways.

Rock Band 3 is out, pro keyboards, drums, and harmonies! so awesome. can't wait for the squire strat to come out. i'm going to shred that thing!

Rock Band 3 is out, pro keyboards, drums, and harmonies! so awesome. can't wait for the squire strat to come out. i'm going to shred that thing!

I'm getting it next week hopefully. Looks like a different and better turn for the music gaming industyy

SAY WORD

White fudge-covered Oreos should be coming out as well. I love November.

The use of the phrase "Say Word?!" def. belongs in the sweet spot thread...

My employer was supposed to lose our state contract on 12/31/10, so I moved to a new company..... spent 2 months there and hated it. My previous employer then got an 18 month extension, so they asked me to come back + and additional $2K/yr. Pretty nice if you ask me...

Weekend sweep against one of the better teams in the league. Probably played one of the best games of my life today. I was out for no goals against and played shutdown D all game. +3 and the game winner. Jumped up in the zone, slid in backdoor on the right side and my winger put it right on my tape buried it near post, goalie had no chance. Felt great to light the lamp again, I hit a bit of a slump points wise for a few weeks.

Made a decision to join a new cycle team. After much angst decided it was the correct sporting decision for me. Rode 140 miles over 2 days with wings on my feet from relief of the burden that was weighing heavy on me. Decision was a long time coming but is for the best

Jan 13th... broken left fibula and surgery to put in a plate/4 screws. During the summer/early fall... sprained right SI joint... tonight... back on the ice for my first game in over 9 1/2 months! Finally. Had my legs taken out from under me early in the game so the worries left right away then, lol. Now it's going to take some time to get back into the swing of things.

Had a bum day yesterday after an unsuccessful long weekend. Rec'd good news from the Docs, re: Police Application. Then, I jumped on the ice coaching our AWIHL team and had a ball working on our goalie's butterfly. My shots were hard and accurate; which they haven't been in ages. Lov'n hockey, lov'n life, free and flying!

Feeling better and better about decision to change cycling teams. Going to miss some of my teammates, all good folks. Just ready to take the next step up in my cycling game

^^^ I hear ya! Hopefully it's as good as the original. I remember my friends and I would play hours on end in multiplayer mode. Looks like history will repeat. :-)