Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

after a rough weekend for our team we had a meeting and prett much let out everything on our minds to our coaches and it went really well. Finally found a curve i feel comfortable with (might be hard to find when they break though) and our teams going on a trip to edmonton for a week to just get away. The trips gonna be awesome watching the oilers practice and the oilers blackhawks game and of course west ed mall. Very happy right now

Sweet- Bauer approved my replacement for TO Shaft and Blade breaks!

Vent- No Shafts until March

Sweet- Offered OPS TO, big up to Bauer for the offer! Also let me go from Int to SR, quality service.

Vent- bought the 2-piece because that's what I wanted.

Sweet- At least I am getting a stick right away, and an OPS at the 2 piece price. (Anyone know what approx delivery time Bauer ships at, 2-3 days or 6-10, thanks)

After a few years of searching/trying I just won a pair of like new Pro Tacks on ebay....I explained to my wife why I "needed" these skates. She told me to go for it. Life is very good!

Wife and I both passed our USA cycling Class C referee course. Very proud of my beau. Has taken my love of bike racing and really has embraced it with both hands. She is going to be a great ref.

One of my coworkers is a part time skating coach, and she informed me that a flyers alum might be starting up a clinic and she might be able to get me in as one of the coaches for the little kids. I've thought about looking into it, and it could be a cool opportunity.

Edited by maxamillion

That is awesome!

Whoa... very cool, wrangler.

A natural fit for this thread. Lotsa fun, every time up was with a friend I don't see that often, coaching and seeing them improve is rewarding, too.

So yesterday I got a phone call from the NY Islanders telling me I won a contest. I had forgotten I entered.

http://www.skatewiththegreats.com/

The Isles train me and 7 others for 3 weeks, then I get to play a game after the isles/devils (to which they give me 4 tickets to) with some of the Isles legends. Needless to say im pretty excited. Customized jersey and socks are given too. I think i also get some practice gear. Im headed to Iceworks (practice facility) today at 4pm!