Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

A friend was in a terrible motorcycle crash 3 wks ago and was touch and go for some time and at a hospital 1 1/2 hours away. Was moved to rehab at a hospital here in town and is doing much better each day. Went to see her after working this morning... and seeing how my birthday was yesterday that was the best gift I could ever hope to receive... seeing her doing so well. She said she was tired of everyone crying when they saw her. I told her that at least when she was in ICU at the other hospital I waited until I left the room to do that, lol. Then went on a bicycle ride with our youngest one and capped off the day with dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. Oh, we won our game 4-3 last night and also the Bolts won today. Could it get any better for me? Maybe if I win the lottery.

Not a bad last couple of days for me. Won a new EQ50 stick, then picked up a brand new SE16 and a pair of brand new TotalOne gloves for $100 total. On top of that, I'm leaving for Mexico this coming wednesday where I just found out I'll have my own room for 6 days. Solid last couple of days leading up to an awesome Mexico trip.

Sunny and 90 again here today in Aruba, I really don't want to come home

Going on a good vacation is a double edged sword. The better the vacation, the crappier everything seems when you get home lol

Senior Week of drinking and partying with my best friends and graduated today. Summed up the best 4 years of my life, gonna miss it all!

It may be the best four years of your life so far, but it shouldn't be the best four years of your entire life. Always strive to make the future better than the past.

Went on short vacation, driving up about 600km with another family to just relax. We decided to head out to see the Great Barrier Reef, and let me tell you that it was shite getting there as the swells were really bad. I think about 95% of the passengers were laughing when they demonstrated how to use the barf bag, but almost everyone used it at least once (my son 6 times, me about 3 times).

Eventually got there, and the trip was worth it. Got to snorkel with my 7 year old son, and he's never really swam in the ocean before, let alone water that was clear up to 25m deep. A day well spent...

the drive back home was easier, with more stops along the way. Managed to stop by the Bundaberg Rum Factory, and bought a couple of bottles for the next few weeks.

It may be the best four years of your life so far, but it shouldn't be the best four years of your entire life. Always strive to make the future better than the past.

Very true Chadd

Done high school. Last exam was the worst in my entire life :biggrin: screw French (no offense haha) DONE.

Heading to the University of Toronto next year too

Starting my new job at Hockey Experts next weekend (big thanks for all of you MSHers, esp JR, Chadd, JA for making theis board great :biggrin: BIGGEST thanks to Lester8 for listening to and hiring me) Looking forward to sharing some stories on here too.

Week-long camping trip with all my graduating seniors starting tomorrow. :biggrin:

Weighed myself this morning as I do every Friday morning when I get up. Lost 3.5 pounds in the last week which brings me to 287 down from 327 when I started eating better back in early November 2010. 40 pounds down, 60 pounds to go if I want to meet my doctor's target or 87 pounds to go if I want to meet my target of weighing 200 pounds.

Plus my blood pressure is under control down from 140 over 110 to 130 over 90 last I checked. Will take my blood pressure tomorrow to see where I'm at which I believe will be somewhere near 125 over 85 or so i think. The better eating habits and regular excercises are starting to pay off.

After 9 years of university and 4 years being in the hospital, I can finally start my residency program in September!! :biggrin:

Good luck and congrats! I am hoping to make it there eventually.

Jim Tressel out at Ohio State. That cheatin' ass bitch.

The rest of the world finally finding out what kind of scumbag he is. This stuff has been going on since he was coach at Youngstown State... yet OSU and the rest of college football turned a blind eye to it while he released books on fair play and integrity. Can't wait for the SI investigative piece coming out today/tomorrow.

The rest of the world finally finding out what kind of scumbag he is. This stuff has been going on since he was coach at Youngstown State... yet OSU and the rest of college football turned a blind eye to it while he released books on fair play and integrity. Can't wait for the SI investigative piece coming out today/tomorrow.

The vast majority of D1 programs cheat, it's just a matter of how much they cheat and how much they flaunt it.

Lost our final game of the season tonight... 6-5 final score with me ALMOST tieing it in the last 2 sec. Got the puck with my back to the goal while skating from left to right and knowing the goalie will shuffle to my right. Tried to just throw it on net to the left side, only clipping his pad ever so slightly... and trickling away from the goal...

Completed the hat-trick with a backhander that went top shelf. I've missed the same chances in the last three games, and this time before the game started I practiced a few backhanders which helped me get my form back...

Just got back from a four day music festival. Amazing music all weekend, weather held up pretty well, great people, and the best part was that I got paid for 16 hours of it. Gotta love getting paid to party my ass off all weekend.

Spent Thursday through Monday at my summer home in the Berkshires, had a great weekend seeing my friends that I spend all summer with up there. Beautiful weather, if only the humidity was a bit lower. Won a horseshoe tournament with my cousin to top it all off. Damn, I can't wait until summer break

Getting ready to go to a golf outing with my dad and uncle. First time we have gotten out on the course together in 2 years. Plus my 16 inch softball league starts tomorrow. Just a great weekend.

Plus my 16 inch softball league starts tomorrow.

Is this with action figures or just really small dudes?

Bigger, softer ball - played in Chicago. Can be played barehanded, it's so soft.

It's only soft by the end of the game. Leagues generally start each game with a new ball, and it's hard, though it doesn't seem quite as hard as smaller balls. Fortunately, the bigger size allows the impact with the hand to be spread over a larger area.

You can tell the guys who've played in leagues for years by the bent first knuckles.

Is this with action figures or just really small dudes?

Not everyone can qualify for the 16 inch league.

Edited by wrangler