Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

lightning struck the building during our lunchtime pick up game. that was pretty awesome. and loud!

haha we had a lighting failure at our rink once in the middle of shinny, it felt so surreal playing in near darkness

Decided to move into college on time instead of taking a semester break, absolutely love it here!

great to get back into the community :)

I've played _way_ above the level I thought I was at on my teams last two ice times . I've deked defenders, scored from breakaways and most importantly, created scoring chances by myself. It's been a huge confidence boost and really makes me enjoy playing hockey.

JUST GOT A RAISE!

as well, TSN just released thier broadcast schedule and I realized that the nhl season is only 1.5 months away...

2 sweet spots

Edited by farhanshak

From this:

1.jpg

To this:

20.jpg

Proud to say...other than the initial electrical and the window...I did it all myself!

(I still have to trim/seal the window)

HOCKEY SEASON STRATING TOMORROW NIGHT FOR ME!! I know a big bunch of you guys are able to play in the summer but for me it's impossible (no ice in the arenas and no inline league/place to play), so I turn myself to other sports (softball/ golf/ boxing) waiting to return playing.

Had my first Emergency large animal veterinary hospital experience today. It was great, seriously something I had never seen before, so cool being able to say that I helped birth a calf that wouldn't have made it without my help!

Had my first Emergency large animal veterinary hospital experience today. It was great, seriously something I had never seen before, so cool being able to say that I helped birth a calf that wouldn't have made it without my help!

You can do things like that over and over, and the feeling never gets old.

Played in my first roller game since 2000-01. 3 assists out of our 6 goals. Not bad. Should've scored at least twice though. The goalie robbed me blind. lol Now I just have to get used to the sport court.

Nothing really major, just had a really good night last night. Went out to dinner and then saw Blink-182 with a girl Im kinda into. Just all around good feeling all of last night and it carried onto today. Plus the White Sox absolutely wrecked Texas today. Always a little bit better of a day when the Sox play some good ball.

I would just really like to thank all of you who have told me to keep chugging on in life. I am proud to announce I have turned down a multitude of drinking parties this week, I am very happy with the direction my life is headed and I honestly think I am the happiest I have ever been in my entire life. Seriously thank you all so much!

I would just really like to thank all of you who have told me to keep chugging on in life. I am proud to announce I have turned down a multitude of drinking parties this week, I am very happy with the direction my life is headed and I honestly think I am the happiest I have ever been in my entire life. Seriously thank you all so much!

Good to hear it bud, keep your chin up!!

Remember, life is a bunch of peaks and valleys. When you feel your lowest, the next high is going to feel that much better!!

Attaboy!

Keep going, and give it more time; learn to enjoy the little things in life again :D

Met a really nice girl today who was extremely cute. We talked a bit, we have things in common, and she thought my truck was awesome. (always a plus!) The bad part is.... She lives in Austria. Her parents were there too and said that they really want to send her to live at my friends house, so hopefully ill be able to see her again.

broke and dislocated a bunch of bones in my hand a week ago at camp. Met with the surgeon yesterday and she said its looking more like 8 weeks instead. Theres going to be another sweet spot when i get these stupid rods out of my hand!

Found a A/V cord and a copy of NHL 94 last night for my Sega Genesis at a local play and trade store. Time to play some 94 on the big screen with my dad tonight just like when I was a kid.

Found a A/V cord and a copy of NHL 94 last night for my Sega Genesis at a local play and trade store. Time to play some 94 on the big screen with my dad tonight just like when I was a kid.

Tomorrow you'll probably be posting in the venting spot that NHL '94 isn't nearly as good as you remember.

Met a really nice girl today who was extremely cute. We talked a bit, we have things in common, and she thought my truck was awesome. (always a plus!) The bad part is.... She lives in Austria. Her parents were there too and said that they really want to send her to live at my friends house, so hopefully ill be able to see her again.

I've met quite a number of cute Aussie girls while here in Oz... too bad most of them are about half my age.