Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

no offense but how is it authentic when they haven't even officially been unveiled it yet?

My friend got it at a Flyers Auction.

I hope it's Authentic. lol

Edited by 5 Minute Major

Had surgery to remove a lymph node from my neck today. It wasn't a very fun day.

The sweet part it looks like it is most likely BENIGN. :smile:

Took a big step moving on last night, not nearly ready to date or anything, but last night was the last time I legitimately felt attracted to a girl since I lost my girlfriend.

Starting both of my men's leagues next week! I have it arranged that 1 team plays on either a monday or wednesday and the other plays on a tuesday or thursday. This way I won't miss any games. 2 games a week! Can't wait!

The first set of tix I ordered for the Flyers/Canucks were canceled so I ordered new ones last night. Stubhub gave me a $10 coupon for the cancellation and i found lower section seats for cheap. With the coupon I saved about $130 for the pair! Let's go Flyers!

Began talks to get my FBI/State clearances as well as my USA Hockey Mid-America clearances for a volunteer position. It'll be good to see the puck from the "other side".

Ran into Jagr at Skate Zone! He was outside talking to Bobs when I was leaving. Nobody saw him but me. We took a pic and pooof he was gone! haha

Best place to find Jagr this season will be on the highway between Philly and Atlantic City, or at one of the tables in AC.