Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

After having a terrible day, my uncle is in hospital with cancer and his heart stooped3 times (hes stable now and they are replacing the temp/emergency pacemaker today) going to my first game of the new season and we won and i had 3...then the next day going to the steelers/seahawks game and Mike Williams of seahawks threw me a game ball in the stands

After a couple of months struggling with losing weight, I've been doing a lot better for the past two weeks and have now lost a total of 50 pounds since last November. Only another 65 pounds or so to go...

Good for you man. I just started to get a hold after myself after struggling for a year. Down 10 and got 40 to go

Going to tiesto tonight too :tongue:

Got a job offer at Boeing. Just waiting for references to go through before I'm scheduled to start orientation. The shift takes me out of playing league hockey for the season, and most likely a whole year, but I'm stoked about the opportunity.

Got a job offer at Boeing. Just waiting for references to go through before I'm scheduled to start orientation. The shift takes me out of playing league hockey for the season, and most likely a whole year, but I'm stoked about the opportunity.

Congrats, what part of the company?

It's a general assembler/installer position working on 767's for Boeing Commercial Airplane. It looks like you basically do a little bit of everything, which is right up my alley. I'm not partial to doing the same exact thing 40x a day. Basically, it's a foot in the door to what could be a career if I want it to. The benefits are great, it's relatively close to me, and there's plenty of opportunities to move within the company later on.

It's a general assembler/installer position working on 767's for Boeing Commercial Airplane. It looks like you basically do a little bit of everything, which is right up my alley. I'm not partial to doing the same exact thing 40x a day. Basically, it's a foot in the door to what could be a career if I want it to. The benefits are great, it's relatively close to me, and there's plenty of opportunities to move within the company later on.

Grats on the opportunity. Boeing has their own 'league' out of Kingsgate, by the by.

Just found a pair of Mission AG110s, still BRAND NEW, for dirt cheap. Now I just gotta find a taker for the Pitch-3's and put some Tuuks on there!

Edited by BenderHockey

I am about to kick off a solid month of awesome

Tomorrow night - Winter Beer League hockey season starts back up

Saturday night - Tickets for the UFC at Verizon Center, Bantamweight title fight

Next Weekend - Pittsburgh for a wedding

Weekend after that - My Birthday

4 days after that - 7th Wedding anniversary

Weekend after that - Back home to Ireland for my cousins wedding, and god almighty piss up of epic proportions.

Not a bad little october upcoming!!

If anyone read the venting post I put up a few days back. Guess who was at pickup today the rookie and the all star. I made sure the rookie had every decent chance, he had 4G and 2A. All star(who I gladly marked all session) 1 G when I was on the bench. Felt good to see the new guy having a blast.