Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I went from 180lbs to 163lbs since I started playing ice hockey again. Just about a year. There's also a HUGE difference in my stamina since my first game back. I love ice hockey!

Good for you man. I've taken around 17 off in the 3 months I've been at school. My stamina got noticeably better

I've been going through a crazy couple last months, but I'm playing hockey for the first time since august on saturday night. And by playing hockey, I mean shooting at a goalie clinic. But still, looking to get more ice time to help myself get back on the tracks, very excited to skate again!

Finished XMas shopping today- decided to stop into a card show for the heck of it on the way to get wrapping paper. Found a McFarlane Sakic figure for my mom! Score!

don't know if its for me or what but my fiancee accidentally tagged me in a text message to her mom on a watch she really wanted and didnt realize she sent the text to me as well, so i snapped up the watch and told her mom to ignore the watch and get her daughter something else. Bam, one thing covered

I've been going through a crazy couple last months, but I'm playing hockey for the first time since august on saturday night. And by playing hockey, I mean shooting at a goalie clinic. But still, looking to get more ice time to help myself get back on the tracks, very excited to skate again!

What new skates you settle into?

That awesome feeling of scoring the game winner in the championship game. Its even better when there's a few seconds left and its one of the prettiest goals you've ever had.

Thanks guys! I have been sitting on the idea for a few yrs and finally got around to making it. I used hockey medals and table hockey players for ornaments and hockey laces for garland. It wasn't too bad (aside from the carbon fiber splinters) even though I was totally winging it, so I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out.

love the tree btw

I had a kid email me for advice on gear, i gave him some info, and make sure to keep looking around, knowledge is power, and find what he deems fit for his style and feel. So his reply an hour later is a link to my youtube page and asks me if i "knew this guy" Because he does "legit" reviews and is always really helpful on youtube like i am on facebook. I do happen to know that guy. And thank you! That felt awesome.

I am an asthmatic who made the unfortunate decision to start smoking when I was 18, and smoked a pack a day for the better part of 15 years. I also had a desk job, so when my metabolism caught up to me in my late 20's, I gained a fair amount of weight. I was so horribly out of shape that it was pretty pathetic (then again, it's commonplace in society anymore). It was always easiest to just go on about my life doing the things I enjoyed, and I truly enjoyed smoking and being fairly lazy.

Last November I caught the flu, which made it's way into my lungs. It put me in the hospital, where I stayed for 2 days. There wasn't much the doctors could do for me, and I literally could not walk the 5 feet to the bathroom without being completely out of breath. It was scary. The hospital discharged me early and just gave me medication, and told me to stay off my feet for 3-5 days.

I've now been smoke free for almost 14 months (haven't had one since I left the hospital). I've started working out routinely, and am dropping about 2 pounds per week via exercise and a reasonable diet. 30 more to hit my ideal weight of 195 (I'm 6'4"). I feel the best that I have since high school in the mid 90's.

So anyway, I played tonight for the first time in 20 years. Most of the guys there were at least 2 levels above my ability, but they were really cool about it. Of course I had no legs so I was pretty brutal, but it was a lot of fun nonetheless. I played a few years of Peewee and Bantam as a kid, so it's not entirely new. Can't wait to start mens league in 2 weeks.

It was my intention to do this (all of it) 7 years ago. Glad I finally pulled the trigger.

Nice to miss two weeks and come back with a four point game. I'm going to have to work a lot harder to keep the scoring streak alive next week.