Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Going to play open hockey tomorrow with some friends. It'll be the first time I've laced up the ice skates in over two years. I'm so pumped, words can't even describe it.

Finally played our game on the Winter Classic Ice! What an amazing experience! My friend did an unbelievable job putting this together. We walked into the Phillies locker room and our eyes lit up as our jerseys were hanging in each locker. The jerseys are sick!

I hope you'll forgive me if I'm overcome with jealousy-fueled hatred for you for the next little bit! :tongue:

Sounds like a blast though!!

The kids got to be mascots at the game on Sunday. Were on for pre warmup, the lineups and anthem, and again post game for handshakes, man of match and warm down/crowd appreciation.

pucks.jpg

team.jpg

We won 7-4 as well. :cool:

Billing!

I do some tax returns in conjunction with legal and accounting work.

We can't all get paid to go to hockey games.

Edited by wrangler

First time with a snowblower doing my 1800 sq. ft. of driveway, and it beats the hell out of shoveling it all. And the machine I selected performed as expected. This'll be even sweeter when we get a snowfall measured in feet instead of inches.

Got all stressed over a paper yesterday and my professor gave us another week to do it! I am pretty happy with it already so only a little bit of editing was needed.

Getting my hands on a Giroux Pro Stock APX and Jagr Pro Stock Combat Pure tomorrow! I'm a righty so I'll probably just hang up the Jagr. Not sure if I want to use the Giroux either. Might just hang that up as well.

Killed it in the gym today. Hopefully I am getting back on track to being back into the shape I was Junior year of high school. Nothing helps feeling down than just getting all your stress out during workout. Plus I got all my homework done meaning my weekend should be pretty laid back. DDing for a sorority on campus in exchange for dinner at the house the next 2 weeks. Too solid.