Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My new wheels and tires just got delivered!

Congrats! I would be finishing a build of mine in the next few weeks, but paypal totally blew it. But that's for the anti-thread of this one.

Went to the game last night and saw the Blackhawks beat the Red Wings 2-1 at the UC in a very good game. Nice to see Crawford have a good game, and the Blackhawk skaters play defense and forecheck.

Going to daytona beach for spring break to get extremely drunk and be surrouned by wicked hott chicks... winning!

Edited by Chadd
We have our own emoticons, no need to link to others

Went to the game last night and saw the Blackhawks beat the Red Wings 2-1 at the UC in a very good game. Nice to see Crawford have a good game, and the Blackhawk skaters play defense and forecheck.

Most of them anyway. You know who was pretty bad most of the night again.

I feel "Back" I've had at least 3 goals in every game on my sunday games in the last four games, and in another game i had five goals, It's amazing how it feels to now be going full after so many years of being a little in fear from all my concussions and now feeling 100% just getting in all the areas, and even my mean streak is back!

What an amazing change.

Congrats on the recovery. But I'm confused ... how can one player have that many goals?

Going to daytona beach for spring break to get extremely drunk and be surrouned by wicked hott chicks... winning!

Don't get your hopes up too high - I went to Daytona for SB in college and was massively disappointed with the quality of the females. Cancun and south padre had much better talent.

Probably playing below his skill level.

H was possibly playing and enjoying the game after a long stretch dealling with personal wellbeing. I know the feeling, was there before and finally got out of the rut myself.

Played against a team this week that was pretty much evenly matched against my team, but I think we were a little more lucky. I got 4 goals, one of which i took right away after my buddy won the faceoff... hit post, goalie's ass, and then rolled in.

Finally starting to get my game back and it feels great! In the last two games I've gotten alot of ice time and had 5 assists and 2 goals. Today we played the team I'm hoping to play for next year and while we lost I had 2 blocked shots, 3 hits, an assist, and a goal. Luckily its coming back right before try outs.

Finally scored my first ''real'' goal of the season yesterday. Big wrist shot from the top circle, blocker side. I say it's my first true goal because I scored one in an empty net from my goal line in the second game of the season...

Got my first win as a goalie filling in for a team, won something to the tune of 14-1. Almost had a shutout but a knucklepuck from the circle changed that! Regardless of the score, I'm happy of the way I have been progressing over the first year of playing net and I enjoy it a lot!!

Had glass seats to the sharks game right behind the net. Awesome game too, Miller played awesome. I wish they would have put one in I'm front of me, but it was still fun to say the least.

Had glass seats to the sharks game right behind the net. Awesome game too, Miller played awesome. I wish they would have put one in I'm front of me, but it was still fun to say the least.

Those seats are great! Saw the Sharks beat the Wings and the Blackhawks in those seats.

My team won the conference tourny for the first time since I started working there. Yay!

Congrats but ugh I'm going to have to choose between friends in the first round (Margot and Max, who's now on the coaching staff)

Got to play in the Crunch Classic for my second year in a row the weekend. Had a great time and played on the same team as Brandon Sugden. Missed a few backdoor goals and had one good shot on goal. Got to see a fellow MSH member there. Had not seen him since Summer Jam. Got a goalie stick to the nose/eye my first shift. Had a great time playing for a great cause. The Crunch even managed to pull off a win that just made the night even better.

http://syracusecrunch.com/news/2012/2/27/MHOCKEY_0227125304.aspx?path=mhockey

Played my best game of my short career to date. We defeated the undefeated team 2-1, I had the GWG with a snipe from the slot (not common for me) and skated hard all night especially on the penalty kill, breaking up passes and causing havoc! Most important, I finally found a team where everyone has fun and we all mesh

skipping hockey this whole week, today is the fiancee's birthday, last night she hit 6 months pregnant, so i went out at midnight and bought her and filled up our big dining table with flowers and a card on top of the heap, she woke up cause she was craving cereal and man, her face just told the story.

Dad gave me and my best friend whos from Toronto his Pens/Leafs tickets for tonight! Buddy came all the way in from Philly for the game!

skipping hockey this whole week, today is the fiancee's birthday, last night she hit 6 months pregnant, so i went out at midnight and bought her and filled up our big dining table with flowers and a card on top of the heap, she woke up cause she was craving cereal and man, her face just told the story.

If you could have pulled it off without the bolded, then that would have been something.