Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Went to a pre tryout brushup skate today. The coach spoke to me and my dad and told us he loves the way I play and my attitude. He pretty much said I've made it, to just show up for the tryout. I only started travel two years ago. I've worked my ass off and will now be going from Bantam A two years ago, last year playing Midget AA, and next year Midget AAA. It feels great to see hard work pay off.

Hmm, there's a mysterious big black box on my porch from UPS and it has a big "W" on it. I wonder what it could be....

Birth of my son, Brenden.

Holy shit, I can't believe I missed this: all due felicitations to the boy and the mum, and great choice on the name!

after a very long and stressful season, with plenty of ups and downs it finally came to an end. And what better way to end.

10nutc8.jpg

Champs.

Finally got a job again! What a relief!

Working in the Pro-shop of one of my favorite Golf Courses in the Sacramento Area! Best part is...I worked there before and the crew is really happy to have me back as well!

New position opened up for account/order rewrites (aka the sales agent fudged the order up). I applied for it the second i got the email an hour later my boss pulled me aside and said "hey theres a new position up, i know you check your email like once every other week so i want you to log in and apply and fill this out and sign it, this is my letter of recommendation, i really believe you would do great on that position"

What a concept.

I'm an uncle again. Aries Kale Bazinet was born Saturday night. 6 lbs 8oz. unfortunately, my brother also lives out East...so I have no idea when I'll get to meet the little guy. My phone has been (how do the kids say?)...'blowing up' all weekend with pictures!

So my new team had its first game tonight, and we got absolutely crusheddd. It was to be expected because most have never played organized hockey. However, it was all a bunch of friends, and we had a hell of a good time during and after the game. Can't beat chilling with the boys.

After going 3-0 to the first batter in the 9th inning, and 3-2 to the last batter, Humber completed a perfect game today for the Chicago White Sox when A.J. Pierzynski, the White Sox catcher, picked up the ball from a dropped third strike call on an attempted checked swing, and threw to first base for the final out.

Just got my Bar Tending license. Finding a gig is becoming increasingly difficult though :-/ . And I don't quite understand how I can gain experience if everyone is only looking to hire people with it.

Edited by kovalchuk71

Won our 1st round league playoff game last night after finishing 2nd for the season. Cycled the puck around very well and it was teammates that usually don't put them in the net that did last night; very cool to have a game like we did. Championship game next Sunday against the 1st place team.

Won our corporate league championship last night. 4-0, and everyone on the team had a great game. We finished the regular season in 2nd and beat the 7th, 3rd and 1st place teams to win the championship. Team photo to follow.

dc0b7035.jpg