Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Dropped 54 lbs in just over 5 months, started at 303 and this AM i'm under 250. i've only played hockey twice in the past 5 months, one time being last friday, and it's ridiculous how much more energy I have out there. the next 30-40 lbs are gonna be the hard part!

I was able to go to the US Open today for free. The people that took us even had a luxury tent right on the 16th fairway with unlimited free food and drinks. Complete with TVs so that you could watch if while you rested. Awesome day :)

met with a guy from kijiji about a pro stock totalone stick he was selling, turns out the guy is a former NHLer and current player over in the Swiss league. I bought his stick for $100 and made a new contact for gear

Hard to believe it's been 5 years (today) since my Liver transplant.

My wife helped put it in perspective last night. She was thinking of all the things I would have missed.

Like my daughter's first day of school or losing her first tooth. Too many to list for sure.

It's amazing how all the little things in life adds up in the end.

It is a weird feeling when you think about the time you have stolen. I'm 3 1/2 years past being hit with the paddles on the table of the cardiac cath lab.

Hard to believe it's been 5 years (today) since my Liver transplant.

My wife helped put it in perspective last night. She was thinking of all the things I would have missed.

Like my daughter's first day of school or losing her first tooth. Too many to list for sure.

It's amazing how all the little things in life adds up in the end.

Yet we all seem to bitch about the trivial stuff. Some of us don't know how lucky we are. Congrats on the last 5 years and to many more.

i was 4 and had to have 85% of my lung removed, i died on the operation table while they operated but the were able to bring me back. So congrats to all of you still alive from your operations too.

on the brightside

June 21st at 1:26am my son Maxime Alexandre came into this world, and he's beautiful. Greatest moment of my life.

GREATEST.

i was 4 and had to have 85% of my lung removed, i died on the operation table while they operated but the were able to bring me back. So congrats to all of you still alive from your operations too.

on the brightside

June 21st at 1:26am my son Maxime Alexandre came into this world, and he's beautiful. Greatest moment of my life.

GREATEST.

Congratulations!

on the brightside

GREATEST.

Cograts!

on the brightside

GREATEST.

Born on the Summer Solstice - nice! Congrats, and nice name for baby Thinkingjack.

Congrats Humberto!

Congratulations!

Cograts!

Born on the Summer Solstice - nice! Congrats, and nice name for baby Thinkingjack.

Thank you all so much, that means a lot, and you're right, he's a Summer Solstice Baby! How awesome is that!

We're just glad to be at home now took them forever to release us. But so worth it. And so far he's the most amazing person ever.

Edited by Thinkingjack

My 'adopted' mom got released from the hospital yesterday, my realmom got released on Tuesday, and I had a very nice windfall (fate's early birthday present) from a scratch ticket today. July is looking to be much better than June.

Feeling really blessed today living in Colorado Springs. The community has really come together after having so many people lose homes here in the wildfire last week. I was able to provide some kid items and money for a co-worker who has lost his home which has really made it a good day. Anyone who works in emergency services, thank you for everything you do to keep your communities safe

got made Perm at my job in record time, most people wait about a full year or longer, and i was part of the second group to go perm, kinda proud i got to do it since only three of my starting group are left and they're not perm yet. i guess it pays to be a knowledgeable guy

Short flight, huh?

I guess the flights are short compared to a flight to the moon... Got a roundtrip for 730 euros through Amsterdam, not gonna wait for the prices to rise again.

Depends what you're riding to the moon. As to the price - ouch!

Hope to see you there.

There were cheaper flights available, but they would've involved changing airports from JFK to LGA between flights. Also the total travel time would've been several hours longer. Considering the distance, I don't think it's such a bad price for a roundtrip.

I'm really excited to see all of you too! This is also my first time visiting the US.

There were cheaper flights available, but they would've involved changing airports from JFK to LGA between flights. Also the total travel time would've been several hours longer. Considering the distance, I don't think it's such a bad price for a roundtrip.

I'm really excited to see all of you too! This is also my first time visiting the US.

Good move. Going from LGA to JFK is punishment for shoplifting in New York. Not having to do that is worth a whole lot of Euros. Safe travels, hope it's a great trip.