Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Lost my first game in net 7-5(for reasons that deserve to be in the Venting Spot.), but had more fun as a goalie than I ever did as a forward. On the plus side, I gave up 6 and we were sandbagging hardcore because the opposing goalie decided to show up with Mylec pads and a Franklin street helmet.

I was asked to play on our company hockey team as regular. It's a great team that I have spared for in the past. It will be the highest level of hockey I have played. Very excited to see my game improve and to play with good friends.

Finish to install some floor in my new house, only hardwood and some isolation to finish the first part on my house building project... can't wait for that I'm working on it since June.

Finish to install some floor in my new house, only hardwood and some isolation to finish the first part on my house building project... can't wait for that I'm working on it since June.

I got really angry at my bosses over something that was out of my control and i got thrown under the bus. So i decided to find a new job. I found a listing for a temporary job elsewhere closer to home now that we moved. Since i want to work as a pharmacist and need to start as a pharm tech i took to this place that works for a medical company with Rx's

I got a call three hours later after applying, then i interviewed for the job on tuesday. The interviews last 5-10 mins and they tell you "talk to you soon"

Mine lasted 1 hour and we renegotiated the original offer. Instead of coming on as a temporary worker, they offered me a full time position starting on the 28th instead of the 18th. They also informed me they're going to open up their own pharmacy in the building so i will be a priority to become one in training.

The pay originally was going to be at 13/hr. Today they called me to say they've renegotiated the pay for 15 an hour until i meet bonus/raise levels. I love my life.

Edited by Thinkingjack

I got really angry at my bosses over something that was out of my control and i got thrown under the bus. So i decided to find a new job. I found a listing for a temporary job elsewhere closer to home now that we moved. Since i want to work as a pharmacist and need to start as a pharm tech i took to this place that works for a medical company with Rx's

I got a call three hours later after applying, then i interviewed for the job on tuesday. The interviews last 5-10 mins and they tell you "talk to you soon"

Mine lasted 1 hour and we renegotiated the original offer. Instead of coming on as a temporary worker, they offered me a full time position starting on the 28th instead of the 18th. They also informed me they're going to open up their own pharmacy in the building so i will be a priority to become one in training.

The pay originally was going to be at 13/hr. Today they called me to say they've renegotiated the pay for 15 an hour until i meet bonus/raise levels. Fucking love my life.

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.....

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.....

The pay originally was going to be at 13/hr. Today they called me to say they've renegotiated the pay for 15 an hour until i meet bonus/raise levels. Fucking love my life.

Right on!

Back on the ice with my regular Sunday night shinny group at Copps starting this week. This is the first Summer I haven't played hockey in quite a few years (only played 2x since April). Gonna be some rust...but gonna be soooo good to get back at it.