Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Heh, he'd get a call from the equipment police real quick if he were in the NHL... I've heard of guys pulling their jerseys up on their elbow pads but not uncovering them completely! :)

Heh, he'd get a call from the equipment police real quick if he were in the NHL... I've heard of guys pulling their jerseys up on their elbow pads but not uncovering them completely! :)

Yea, not sure what he's going for there...it's a new look for him(last few months)... Kids nowadays...

Debated putting this one up here from this past weekend... but I am damn proud of this so, yeah. Hell yeah.

.. are you an NHL ref? Or was this a camp, or what? DETAILS!

.. are you an NHL ref? Or was this a camp, or what? DETAILS!

It was a camp.

Is this from the NHL Exposure Combine that was this past weekend?

Yessir. Hell of an experience.

This year in our fund raising for the JDRF I decided to do a benefit hockey game. I can say that the fist Hockey Fights T1D game was a big success. My little guy who is 4 has Type 1 Diabetes and got to score the first goal of the game. He was thrilled.

10690282_10101951173754108_9048370623330

10425514_10101951173774068_2335681855686

10696257_10101951173759098_4215124075912

• Like 11

Be ready to now sympathize with officials who work your men's league games now that you will be able to relate haha.

Heh I give em crap still but now I actually know what they're talking about.

I would have actually handed out a match penalty in the last game I played in though. I think they just gave him a 10. Maybe a game also. Not sure.

Good ol' men's league rules haha. I do wonder what the person must have done for you to think it was match penalty-worthy ha.

He got knocked down, turned around, and threw his stick at the guy who knocked him over. Like not a toss, but a full on throwing his stick as hard as he can at the guys head. In my mind it was 100% a deliberate attempt to injure. But at least they removed him from the game, I guess.

Edited by OptimusReim

I thought this was a pretty cool screen cap from last night.

Nice. I'm not looking forward to the groin pulls associated with me even attempting to move in that fashion ;)