Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

My older one in the BYU vs Utah game tonight... Good guys crushed, fun night!

1_zpsd511468d.jpg

Jerseys were special, "Fearless in the Fight" game for Breast Cancer Awareness. Mom bought it at auction, signed by the entire team, proceeds go the the Huntsman Cancer Institute.

• Like 3

Digging the Combats stnlycup67. Big fan of those mitts.

Thanks.,.They are my favorite pair of the 3 pairs I have....would love to get another pair

Thanks.,.They are my favorite pair of the 3 pairs I have....would love to get another pair

My Little One, after her tournament game today. Her 12U team beat a 14U team 3-1. My daughter had 2 goals and drew 2 penalties, played a solid game on both sides. Added bonus, she's 9....

imagejpg1_zps4774ba53.jpg

• Like 1

I'm 16 dark blue - this would have been somewhere from 2008 to early 2009, back when I was living in Kalamazoo but after I had gotten my BNIB Mega Air 90s (ebay find).

RIP Todd wearing #19 white, a great guy.

Picture007-1.jpg

Edited by Nealoc187
  • Like 2

You guys and gals look sharp! And these kids are awesome! Way to go EJB and your daughter. Do you think she got there mostly from working on her technical skills or just a natural? The other girls must be bigger but are they faster than her? I never played as a kid and we don't have any kids so not sure the difference in 9 and 13 yo girl hockey players..

I only play shinny and drop-in with friends - I was going to post pics but after starting to type this I realized I don't have any ready for upload anywhere. I'll get back to that...

Edited by mikwammichi

I have 13yo and 11yo girls. In my unscientific opinion, girls can easily hang with the boys until about age 11-12, and from 9-12 are somewhat on par with each other, mostly depending on the time the individual girl has spent skating and handling the puck.

Once they hit puberty, 13-14 year-old girls have a HUGE advantage in strength, and they can skate a lot faster due to leg length and muscle strength...but little girls who choose to can still out-hustle them!

You guys and gals look sharp! And these kids are awesome! Way to go EJB and your daughter. Do you think she got there mostly from working on her technical skills or just a natural? The other girls must be bigger but are they faster than her? I never played as a kid and we don't have any kids so not sure the difference in 9 and 13 yo girl hockey players..

I only play shinny and drop-in with friends - I was going to post pics but after starting to type this I realized I don't have any ready for upload anywhere. I'll get back to that...

Thank you. She has been blessed with size(she’s almost 5’ tall), athletic ability and a very high competitive drive, which is a huge asset and headache. She works really hard, gets a lot of ice time and is a GREAT athlete. She also retains and implements instruction well. Anyway, all of the above has afforded her the ability to compete at a high level in every sport she plays.

• Like 1

....and next week, se may decide she doesn't want to play sports and get into music and infatuated with boys. Kids? You just ride the waves you get & love them all the same!

• Like 1

thanks 215broadstreetbullies610 I feel like I can barely skate and my hands are like feet now lol but I have been trying to work on it but that's tough skating one day a week

I could only imagine. I feel like I'm losing it and I'm 5 years removed from playing ACHA club hockey and immediately transitioned into adult hockey haha.