Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Wife and I (we're both wearing Wild green jersey in the photo below)having some fun playing pond hockey with some fellas. It's her first time to play..well actually her first time to ever held a stick. Now she understands how it feels like playing hockey, found herself practicing stick handling when we got home...It was a great day.

image.jpg1_1.jpg

• Like 3

Was this at the pond hockey tournament back behind the Aud in January? I ended up playing the "blue light" division with my cousins and their buddies.

10865698_10206016027939320_5433466202266

Was this at the pond hockey tournament back behind the Aud in January? I ended up playing the "blue light" division with my cousins and their buddies.

Sure was. What team did you play with? Who was on it?

Sure was. What team did you play with? Who was on it?

I was on the Lean-to Lumberjacks. I think we were actually supposed to play you guys in the last game, after the rinks really went to crap.

• Like 1

Most recent hockey-related photo of me. From December of 2013 I think. Found a frozen pond near my neighborhood that had pucks & a net set up, so I drove home and grabbed my skates/gloves/stick.

tumblr_mywegsTgFn1qbsohzo1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

Most recent hockey-related photo of me. From December of 2013 I think. Found a frozen pond near my neighborhood that had pucks & a net set up, so I drove home and grabbed my skates/gloves/stick.

tumblr_mywegsTgFn1qbsohzo1_1280.jpg

There's no skinny jeans in hockey. ;)

• Like 1

First playoff game and it was intense, subbed for a friend and he offered to let me use his new Scrivens' pads. They were pretty rad.

after the last two games i'm really glad i have this WaLL mask

post-5-0-76787800-1426613458.jpgpost-5-0-30572000-1426613442.jpg

• Like 2

No glass at your penalty boxes? Interesting.

Of the two sheets of ice I usually skate on, only one has glass. I like it better without glass actually, easier to hop over when your penalty is up vs. opening/closing a door.

Of the two sheets of ice I usually skate on, only one has glass. I like it better without glass actually, easier to hop over when your penalty is up vs. opening/closing a door.

Yea, definitely! I'd prefer it, too.

No glass at your penalty boxes? Interesting.

I can't think of any of the rinks I've played at around here that have glassed-in penalty boxes. Some of them don't even have partitions between bench and box. Penalized players in So-Cal can't behave themselves? :wink:

• Like 2

I can't think of any of the rinks I've played at around here that have glassed-in penalty boxes. Some of them don't even have partitions between bench and box. Penalized players in So-Cal can't behave themselves? :wink:

Hahaha :)

Between bench and box? Are your penalty boxes on the same side as your player benches?

Hahaha :)

Between bench and box? Are your penalty boxes on the same side as your player benches?

Admittedly I don't spend a great deal of time in the box, but off the top of my head, most of the rinks I've skated at go like this:

bench 1 - penalty box - scorekeeper's box - penalty box - bench 2.

There is one rink nearby where the visitor's bench, box penalty boxes, and the scorekeeper's box are on one side, and the home bench is on the other.

Of the two rinks I play at in San Diego, there are no glassed-in penalty boxes.

Huh. Which two do you play at? None of the rinks I've ever been to in San Diego DON'T have glassed-in penalty boxes.

Admittedly I don't spend a great deal of time in the box, but off the top of my head, most of the rinks I've skated at go like this:

bench 1 - penalty box - scorekeeper's box - penalty box - bench 2.

There is one rink nearby where the visitor's bench, box penalty boxes, and the scorekeeper's box are on one side, and the home bench is on the other.

Those both sound pretty weird. All the ones I've ever played at are NHL style. Benches on one side, penalty boxes and scorekeepers box on the other.