Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

5 hours ago, Reddevilpara said:

My new Dustin Brown Pro Stock gloves made their debut in yesterday's game. One point.

Of course it had nothing to do with me skating with my head down..........it was Dustin's fault 

received_10204982089746511_zps6gjlateo.j

URL=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/Paul_Warriner/media/received_10204982089706510_zpskcgdtgnt.jpeg.html]received_10204982089706510_zpskcgdtgnt.j[/URL]

received_10204982089786512_zps4fzq2izl.j

That's some sexy sexy ass goregous colour scheme too bad I never had a reason to wear those colours or a team in those colours lol ugh

• Like 1

Amazing setup. There's somebody selling pro stock retro kings helmets on here in the gear exchange if you wanted to round out the look! Haha

2 hours ago, OptimusReim said:

Amazing setup. There's somebody selling pro stock retro kings helmets on here in the gear exchange if you wanted to round out the look! Haha

Thanks, tired to buy some Warrior Pro Stock Purple Kings Pants, but Pro Stock Hockey doesn't ship USPS! 

8 hours ago, EJB said:

Best dressed guy in the league.  Those gloves are perfect.

Thanks, lightest weight gloves I've ever had!

2 hours ago, OptimusReim said:

Well, I'm going see what I can find!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EJB said:

Best dressed guy in the league.  Those gloves are perfect.

Interestingly enough we actually have an award for "best dressed". Same guy has won it 3 years in a row but I have a chance to unseat him. Apparently when I put a gold lace

in my RBZ pants it propelled me to the top!

• Like 2

The Little One took the ice with the newly formed West Coast Lady Renegades for a practice game against a local boys team, in preparation for the Chi-Town Shuffle next week.  They competed well, losing 3-1, but it was closer than that.  

image_zpskiiwwsbj.jpeg

image_zpskb3egtde.jpeg

image_zpsrjce4m2c.jpeg

GOAL!!!

image_zpsyy4slcum.jpeg

• Like 2

Love the pix and her flair.

However a good player sticks out  even more with colored tape and or laces I find it easier to spot on them on the ice and to share the info on the bench. 

• Like 2

^^^ That's her deal.  She's actually a 10U('05), tapes her own stick(too often for my liking, starting to get funky with her multicolor junk) for about year, picks her laces and been tying her skates for 3 years....  A different cat for sure, but a player, I let her do what she wants, it's her World....I just pay for it.

You're right though & she's targeted regularly. Though, in reality, that would be happening regardless.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, EJB said:

The Little One took the ice with the newly formed West Coast Lady Renegades for a practice game against a local boys team, in preparation for the Chi-Town Shuffle next week.  They competed well, losing 3-1, but it was closer than that.  

image_zpskiiwwsbj.jpeg

image_zpskb3egtde.jpeg

image_zpsrjce4m2c.jpeg

GOAL!!!

image_zpsyy4slcum.jpeg

Always awesome pics!  Is she wearing Jet Speeds? I just ordered a pair, haven't skated CCM since 1981 so want to give them a try again. Your Pics are always great and she looks like she more than holds her own out there. We have a 5 foot tall Swedish Girl who played NCAA Women's Division I playing over here in Qatar and is  quite a  hockey player.

1 hour ago, Reddevilpara said:

Always awesome pics!  Is she wearing Jet Speeds? I just ordered a pair, haven't skated CCM since 1981 so want to give them a try again. Your Pics are always great and she looks like she more than holds her own out there. We have a 5 foot tall Swedish Girl who played NCAA Women's Division I playing over here in Qatar and is  quite a  hockey player.

JetSpeed 290's. 

Thanks!  

• Like 1

On April 20, 2016 at 11:30 AM, GreatestAmericanBeardo said:

is that the Roach line??  10, 7, 77  :D

good on ya!

Close. My dad #10, Me #7 and my brother in law #73.

A couple pics of our new Tournament Uniforms. They look great

DesertCup_Game18_12Mar2016-1-18_zpsleku3

URL=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/Paul_Warriner/media/DesertCup_Game10_11Mar2016-1-11_zpstlr7ya4q.jpg.html]DesertCup_Game10_11Mar2016-1-11_zpstlr7y[/URL]

• Like 3

A pic from last Friday's Championship. We managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Played a team that went 22-3, most goals scored. We held them to 10 shots, back checked  like madmen. They couldn't do anything. 2 minutes left we get called for a interference penalty. A minute left they pull the goalie. 6 on 4. With 10 seconds left we had a Defenseman tripped moving the puck out, it's more than obvious. This guy is a former Major Junior A player who just doesn't fall down. Call isn't made, puck is picked up low in our zone and wham-o, they tie it. And we lose in sudden death OT. Third straight trip to the finals, no wins. Well I didn't win "Best Dressed" at our year end Dhow Cruise. I did get "Top Forward".

13230168_10209602001436964_5696024072492

• Like 2

All by my lonesome last week at a stick and puck. Sometimes it's fun to just skate around by yourself!

26468190124_70cce26f3c_c.jpg

Edited by Bartjo06
  • Like 3

On 6/6/2016 at 9:02 PM, sfdz6_20_07 said:

First time back playing since my second liver transplant.

My post in Sweet spot.

image1.JPG

Good for you man. Hepatitis or what? That's crazy. Not trying to be a jerk. If you don't want to give details, that's cool too. Just keep fighting and doing what you love. Congrats!

5 hours ago, kmfdm86 said:

Good for you man. Hepatitis or what? That's crazy. Not trying to be a jerk. If you don't want to give details, that's cool too. Just keep fighting and doing what you love. Congrats!

I had a disease called primary sclerosing cholangitis. I was diagnosed in 1992. Had first transplant in 2007. Had a recurrence of primary sclerosing cholangitis in January 2014.

Nightline did a story about my first transplant. Here is the story.

What an incredible story! If that isn't the definition of "love thy neighbor", I don't know what is. It's so awesome to see you get back to your passion!

• Like 1