Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Girl friend got some newer pictures of me when I was subbing last week. Her phone camera quality is lacking unfortunately.

qJJBlXF.jpg
RMIp36d.jpg
ZpJR7oz.jpg
pflkuYP.jpg
amKyDwq.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, asgoodasdead said:

i'll never understand going full gear to stick n puck. skates, gloves, helmet, stick. that's the best part of going to stick n puck

Many places require full gear. There's also nothing wrong with it.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, asgoodasdead said:

i'll never understand going full gear to stick n puck. skates, gloves, helmet, stick. that's the best part of going to stick n puck

If stick and puck means shinny / drop in hockey, i have seen plenty of people get passes / shots on the shins, and quite frankly its annoying if we start playing and have to be super careful because of these guys.

I know this effing idiot that i see almost every time at shinny and almost every  time he gets it in the shins, and then starts complaining lol

2 hours ago, asgoodasdead said:

I've got a bad knee and a bad shoulder and I'm not the best skater. It's for the best, trust me. Lol. I'd rather deal with all the gear than fuck myself up and be unable to play.

I only ever got to play roller as a kid, so I'm about 3 months into ice at this point.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, icewalker_bg said:

If stick and puck means shinny / drop in hockey, i have seen plenty of people get passes / shots on the shins, and quite frankly its annoying if we start playing and have to be super careful because of these guys.

I know this effing idiot that i see almost every time at shinny and almost every  time he gets it in the shins, and then starts complaining lol

oh here "drop in" is "open hockey" and "stick n puck" or "sticktime" is exactly what it sounds like. basically a public skate where you can shoot around. once in a while a goalie shows up and one side of the ice is for breakaways on him and the other side is for people who wanna work on stick handling and passing with their friends 

Girlfriend brought the DSLR to the inline game this week. Note this is her first time photographing a hockey game. Haha.

IMG_1031_zpsmypupfnu.jpg

IMG_1017_zpsfb7odqoy.jpg

20170518_220358_zpsqamixuo8.jpg

IMG_0990_zpsvnvt8tsc.jpg

IMG_0940_zpsuhju2ysr.jpg

IMG_0887_zpsesnufnsu.jpg

IMG_0874_zpsrtckibic.jpg

IMG_0925_zps3adjfjf8.jpg

Edited by kmfdm86
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, MThockeydad said:

She composes the pics well--tell her to find a spot where she isn't shooting through the glass and her photo quality will go up dramastically.  ;)

Unfortunately the facility does not allow spectators on the side of the rink without glass.

This was easily the best team I have ever played on, they made playing in net fairly easy compared to other teams. 3 goals against in 4 playoff games requires a team effort.

84TaqQU.jpg

• Like 2

On 3/7/2017 at 1:28 PM, Hills said:

Girl friend got some newer pictures of me when I was subbing last week. Her phone camera quality is lacking unfortunately.

RMIp36d.jpg

Is that FirstOntario Centre (Copps?). Used to have a regular Sunday night pickup there. We moved it a couple years back when they raised prices.

28 minutes ago, RadioGaGa said:

Is that FirstOntario Centre (Copps?). Used to have a regular Sunday night pickup there. We moved it a couple years back when they raised prices.

Nope, Meridian Centre in St. Catharines. How was it playing there? I figured parking and lugging your gear in would be annoying.

On 5/24/2017 at 1:33 PM, Hills said:

Nope, Meridian Centre in St. Catharines. How was it playing there? I figured parking and lugging your gear in would be annoying.

It was great when we started there. They used to let us park underground and come through the security entrance. But one other group got rowdy or something, and suddenly no one was allowed to park there anymore. Parking was free Sunday nights at the lot across the street, so it was okay. Our ice time was 7:30-8:30 (I think)...but there was never anyone on before us....so, if we got there early and dressed, we'd be on the ice shortly after 7...get all warmed up and get a full hour in. Then when the management group changed from the local company to the US company, they instituted their half hour rule. They even wouldn't let us into the room until 7:00, so our extra ice time went away. Paying almost $400/hour wasn't worth it once all the perks went away.

Someone got this pic of me getting ready to wind up in our President's Day tournament.  The next game, I tore my MCL but I am back in action now.  I now have some retro LAK Bauer 4-rolls and our whole team got matching retro LAK shells from the Jr. Kings, it looks pretty slick :)

TONYTx6.jpg

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 4