Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

51 minutes ago, yrhmblnr8r said:

Maybe time to move up a division, then?

Unlikely. We don't dominate anyone, in fact we're not even close to the top of the standings. Playoffs just happen to be only 2 games long and we managed to win both by 1-goal in tight games. 

16 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

Unlikely. We don't dominate anyone, in fact we're not even close to the top of the standings. Playoffs just happen to be only 2 games long and we managed to win both by 1-goal in tight games. 

Better balance than my leagues then. I'm tired of the same couple teams winning season over season. League director just cares about fees, not level of play. 

3 hours ago, yrhmblnr8r said:

Better balance than my leagues then. I'm tired of the same couple teams winning season over season. League director just cares about fees, not level of play. 

Yea balance for us is pretty decent. Even the last place team is the one that was in the finals with us last season. The one we just beat actually added two new players that immediately became the two best players in the league. I guess we're just good when it counts? hah :)

xZt5tbb.png 

Not pictures, but an instagram link with videos of me trying out the True XC9 ACF (which I love, BTW.  Amazing stick).  Would have been nice if goalies showed up, but that's what usually happens at pickup out here.  

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 2

On 5/24/2017 at 11:17 PM, Hills said:

This was easily the best team I have ever played on, they made playing in net fairly easy compared to other teams. 3 goals against in 4 playoff games requires a team effort.

84TaqQU.jpg

Easily the Coolest Jersey's I've ever seen!

• Like 3

2hmm0kz.jpg

Surgery to remove 3 herniated discs out of my cervical spine and a titanium plate screwed to my neck later and I'm back on the ice. Lost in the finals but feeling great after 5 games in 3 days!

• Like 4

On 7/1/2017 at 6:15 AM, EJB said:

Throwing on the brakes on the breakaway....

IMG_0044_zpsqvbyujg2.jpg

....and then don't miss(he didn't)....

IMG_0045_zpsycw7iijb.jpg

Awesome Shots!

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:25 PM, Fletch said:

Not pictures, but an instagram link with videos of me trying out the True XC9 ACF (which I love, BTW.  Amazing stick).  Would have been nice if goalies showed up, but that's what usually happens at pickup out here.  

Style points for heel pivot!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Those socks though...

I know, right ha? I should leave a roll of clear in bag from now on ha. I didn't feel like bumming any off of someone else. I should've: the dress game suffered big time haha.

2 hours ago, clarkiestooth said:

Looks to be sporting Craig Ludwig style shinnies.

I could use his shinnies for beer league: I'd block every shot haha.

44 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Man, I want to go to one of the jams these days.  Only been saying that for 13 years now :rolleyes:

Do it! Its a good time.

lAafEn0.jpg

In my defense, when both of my teams have a playoff weekend I become dead tired and end up looking worse in photos than normal...

Nice to win the league though after starting 0-5-1.

Edited by Hills
  • Like 4