Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

wow....talk about reviving an old thread... March 2004! :o

here are some rare pics for you...

Miss Conduct.

michelle1.jpg

me. (as seen in my avatar)

mike1.jpg

And a VERY RARE picture of Miss Conduct with me playing out of the net. :lol:

micnmich.jpg

Edited by Netminder32

Netminder, are you and MissConduct married or something? If I ever have the priveledge of shooting on ya, I think I'm going high-blocker or 5-hole. :lol:

Edited by #96

yglod, For a second I thought that was a custom Stealth, like Heatley has...Harrow right?

Edited by HockeyMidget

Going...blind...tooooo...bright...jerseys!!!!! Haha

Look on that guy's face getting checked=priceless

Edited by HockeyMidget

Ahh, I see...

http://carmophotography.com/

If you go to the Sports Division, and click on the NE Philly Skate Zone Thanksgiving under the first section, the game with pictures of me is in there. Ice Dogs A1 vs. Jr. Phantoms. I'm #17 on the Jr. Phantoms...If you wanna get technical, 41, 44, 96, 97, 105, are of me. We got killed that game playing a level up, 16-2

once we get the tape of last night game ill post me knocking some guy out, appently i hit him and he just stood there for a second then hes eyes rolled back a he dropped thats what the guy on my team told me anyways. it was even a clean hit so i was syked and he came back after a few shifts so he was ok.

once we get the tape of last night game ill post me knocking some guy out, appently i hit him and he just stood there for a second then hes eyes rolled back a he dropped thats what the guy on my team told me anyways. it was even a clean hit so i was syked and he came back after a few shifts so he was ok.

Good luck getting a hold of it then using your TECH KNOWLEDGE to get it up on the CPU.

Anyways i will have a pic of me playing in HS as soon as i get it back from the framing place, aswell as a pic of me from Midget AAA

HockeyMidget, I was in that tournament on the Ice Dogs A2 team, I'm pretty sure I won MVP when we played you haha.

haha wow, it's amazing how bad we did in that tourney. losing to your "brother" team 16-2. ahh that was so embarrassing. are you number 14? Because i remember a number 14 getting mvp, or the name was warren or something

Ahh, no it must've been the Flames game I won, I just remember orange on the jerseys. I think you're the team that only got 3 shots on us, what level do you guys usually play?

Ahh, no it must've been the Flames game I won, I just remember orange on the jerseys. I think you're the team that only got 3 shots on us, what level do you guys usually play?

We had more than 3, cuz I myself had at least 3 shots.

We're normally a B team. 11-5-1 in B play.

Netminder, are you and MissConduct married or something? If I ever have the priveledge of shooting on ya, I think I'm going high-blocker or 5-hole. :lol:

Yes... :D

and bad decision. I'm weak glove side, strong blocker side and 5 hole!

I think we need JR to organize a ModSquad members game somewhere in Michigan so we call all get together and try it out. Must be a rink somewhere close to his new store... JR?

Netminder, are you and MissConduct married or something? If I ever have the priveledge of shooting on ya, I think I'm going high-blocker or 5-hole.  :lol:

Yes... :D

and bad decision. I'm weak glove side, strong blocker side and 5 hole!

I think we need JR to organize a ModSquad members game somewhere in Michigan so we call all get together and try it out. Must be a rink somewhere close to his new store... JR?

Yeah...we can get a few people...let's get a head count...