Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Netminder, are you and MissConduct married or something? If I ever have the priveledge of shooting on ya, I think I'm going high-blocker or 5-hole.  :lol:

Yes... :D

and bad decision. I'm weak glove side, strong blocker side and 5 hole!

I think we need JR to organize a ModSquad members game somewhere in Michigan so we call all get together and try it out. Must be a rink somewhere close to his new store... JR?

Yeah...we can get a few people...let's get a head count...

You could count me in. :D

I think we need JR to organize a ModSquad members game somewhere in Michigan so we call all get together and try it out. Must be a rink somewhere close to his new store... JR?

I'm in for that too.

Netminder, are you and MissConduct married or something? If I ever have the priveledge of shooting on ya, I think I'm going high-blocker or 5-hole.  :lol:

Should probably make this it's own topic so people don't miss it...

At any rate, you know you can count Miss C and myself in... I could probably bring extra players as well if you need to fill a few spots...

jr im totally in for this, you know where to find me.

damn, I wish I do live in MI :angry:

i know itd make it harder but id like to skate in canada

We could maybe organize the rematch in Canada.... JR's already come over here once so I figure its our turn to go and play in his back yard. :)

Edited by Netminder32

someone want to pay for me to fly out there? If we did something in the summer and they do the Powerskating Symposium just outside of detroit then i will be in the area then..

someone want to pay for me to fly out there? If we did something in the summer and they do the Powerskating Symposium just outside of detroit then i will be in the area then..

I think you are the one who knows / worked with Sean Skinner (the one who runs that symposium?).

If these 2 assumptions are correct, perhaps you could see if his symposium could be run in an arena. The audience could sit in the stands, and miked-up presenters could show their moves on the ice. And people wouldn't be sweating to death.

Find 2 pics of me in action :

img17022nm.jpg

img43475mq.jpg

Wow...you look almost professional there. To me it kinda looks like Crosby more than Kovy...just diff. equipment

I think more Yashin

I second that.

Third. Lookin' good Kovy. Are those synthetic leather thumbs I see on your Eastons?

yeah, leather, the glove is half leather, half nylon.

Edited by Kovy_Ribs_Fedo