Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Hey Sherwood are you looking to play major junior or go to college? Also I know you said you went to Kelwona's rookie camp but since you're playing in Ontario (I think) how do your major junior rights work? Are you eligible for the WHL draft?

I'm looking at College right now, it makes so much more sense for me and education is priority #1. I think I'm eligible for the WHL draft still because my primary residence is still in Alberta. I went to Kelowna's camp as an underager but since it was only conditioning (wasn't actually going for the team) it wasn't breaking any rules, so I can still be drafted by any team. I doubt I'd get drafted as I already told 2 teams that I want to go NCAA.

Are you in the W this year?

Hey Sherwood are you looking to play major junior or go to college?  Also I know you said you went to Kelwona's rookie camp but since you're playing in Ontario (I think) how do your major junior rights work? Are you eligible for the WHL draft?

I'm looking at College right now, it makes so much more sense for me and education is priority #1. I think I'm eligible for the WHL draft still because my primary residence is still in Alberta. I went to Kelowna's camp as an underager but since it was only conditioning (wasn't actually going for the team) it wasn't breaking any rules, so I can still be drafted by any team. I doubt I'd get drafted as I already told 2 teams that I want to go NCAA.

Hey Sherwood, curious, are you on the 1st or JV team? Was at the Belmont tourney and all the kids on the SAC page were from ONT and east of there.

Hey Sherwood are you looking to play major junior or go to college?  Also I know you said you went to Kelwona's rookie camp but since you're playing in Ontario (I think) how do your major junior rights work? Are you eligible for the WHL draft?

Hey Sherwood, curious, are you on the 1st or JV team? Was at the Belmont tourney and all the kids on the SAC page were from ONT and east of there.

1st, but I tore my rotator cuff playing Nichols so I wasn't playing at the Belmont tourney. Who are you with?

Heres a couple from my game tonight.We got demolished,our goalie was terrible today.

http://www.freewebs.com/whbd18/DSC0070.jpg

In front of the net.

http://www.freewebs.com/whbd18/DSC0071.jpg

By the far boards.

http://www.freewebs.com/whbd18/DSC0072.jpg

White player on the left between the two green players.

http://www.freewebs.com/whbd18/DSC0073.jpg

Right next to the goalie.

1st, but I tore my rotator cuff playing Nichols so I wasn't playing at the Belmont tourney. Who are you with?

not one guy on the roster is from alberta bud....

not one guy on the roster is from alberta bud....

I know, because I'm from Aurora. I just lived in AB last year dude

I'm not even on the roster anymore, I got sent down to JV after I got back from Christmas for Conditioning as we played 3 tourneys since December and I wasn't there because of my shouldie. To say the least its been rocky :(

How big are you mik? You appear small, and I just wanted to know the luck of other small inline players (I'm only 5'7-5'8 and 145 lbs).

What state do you play in?

How big are you mik? You appear small, and I just wanted to know the luck of other small inline players (I'm only 5'7-5'8 and 145 lbs).

What state do you play in?

Probably because my knees are pretty much always really bent I look small, but I'm 6' barefoot about 175lbs.

And yeah Fletch, I love the gloves. And as you can tell by my love of red/black I needed a pair to match.

You guys all have to wear bauer 4000 helmets?

No, justm ost of us seem to have them i guess, lol. its wierd.

Iam playing jr's. so, you know, usualy 18-21.