Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Nah, Wall American Eagles. That was during the NJYHL (New Jersey Youth Hockey League) Playoffs

Edited by EBondo

welcome

but next time pay attention :P

Nah, Wall American Eagles. That was during the NJYHL (New Jersey Youth Hockey League) Playoffs

they look exactly like the colonial jersey and socks nvm

Edited by devilsrule711

Mission Hex-1, Mission 10000 gloves, Mission S400 skates. Mission Intake helmet soon, another Hex-1 to be added to the collection. I swear by Mission sticks, and now officially their gloves :D

1400 posts

Edited by EBondo

Mission Hex-1, Mission 10000 gloves, Mission S400 skates. Mission Intake helmet soon, another Hex-1 to be added to the collection. I swear by Mission sticks, and now officially their gloves :D

1400 posts

not using the RbK's?

1400 posts

not using the RbK's?

That was the day I got the RbK's or day after. I had gotten them molded and it hadn't been 24 hours yet. Also, it was states weekend so I didn't want to try breaking in new skates. I didn't get another Hex-1. I went with another M-1 instead. Hey Sven, you're only a few posts behind me :rolleyes: