Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Some crappy pics of me playing for 3 different teams. I'm wearing white in the first 3 pics and red along the boards in the last one.

stretchinginwarmup27hb.th.jpg

chattingwiththeref9xg.th.jpg

winninganotherdraw8ib.th.jpg

sweathawgspic3br.th.jpg

I should have some better ones pretty soon hopefully. Gotta find someone who can take decent pics. Hockey rinks are hard to shoot in.

Edited by Jason

I was asked to put up a couple of pics but the only digi pics I got are old and blurry ones from roller and ball hockey so until I get a scanner here goes.

sr9ut.th.jpg

rauentorwart1yc.th.jpg

I was asked to put up a couple of pics but the only digi pics I got are old and blurry ones from roller and ball hockey so until I get a scanner here goes.

sr9ut.th.jpg

rauentorwart1yc.th.jpg

that looks like a straight up corner, where the hell are you playing?

jrphantom042 ...... the youngstown phantoms? if so ... is ur coach mort, or do u kno graham cohen

No, i live in philly(well in jersey but like 4 minutes fomr the city). I play for The JrPhantoms Bantomaa...as of now. My buddie who plays teir 1 aaa is at nattionals.

I live like right round philly.

My friend sent these to me today. He was there at the Pond taking pics as well and he got some really nice shots of me. These are the last ones, I promise...haha. I just like getting feedback from you guys (positive or negative).

action12ow.th.jpg

action29vt.th.jpg

action36cz.th.jpg

action41uw.th.jpg

action55qn.th.jpg

action61wu.th.jpg

action0nu.th.jpg

offfoot6zs.th.jpg

score3is.th.jpg

Nice pics. Do you ever play at the Pasadena rink?

sr9ut.th.jpg

rauentorwart1yc.th.jpg

That lower pic is indeed from a school gym. We had to play a couple of games there when our regular rink got a new roof.

that pasadena isn't a rink, its a half rink, still had much fun there when i was playing there and ontario and disneyice in LA

Yeah, you got that right. I don't play there that often, just every now and then for some pickup. I play quite a bit at disney ice(now known as Anaheim ice). As far as the Pasadena rink, it was a step up compared to the old Ontario rink. I hope you're talking about the new Ontario rink?

-Where are you playing at now?

Edited by kasparaitis

sr9ut.th.jpg

rauentorwart1yc.th.jpg

That lower pic is indeed from a school gym. We had to play a couple of games there when our regular rink got a new roof.

In that lower pic, whats up with that net? its got like a bounceback net blocking the actual goal.