Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

haha my team is a midget aaa team and the other team is a jr b team and that guy kept wanting to fight me so he hit me after the whistle and it was just like a little after the whistle scrum just pushin ang such than he knocked my helmet off and i just gave him 2 punches wiuth the gloves on and he hit the ground... so there was so no time for taking the gloves off... oh and we have the same jerseys cause we play out of the same rink... same club...

Edited by JID0405

he's not 22 if its Jr B, are you guys in St Louis?

maybe he wasnt 22 but he was atleast 20 and he was a terrible hockey player...most of that team was... We're in Southern California, we're the Long Beach Jr Ice Dogs Midget 18aaa and they are the Bay City Bombers Jr. B... its the same club...

Why, only girls allowed to do that :P

But hitting him while he's on his knees is lame :P

it wasnt a fight... it was just a scrum...and i actually didnt hit him in that picture...the guy couldnt even skate and he was trying to be a tough guy anyways my point is that it wasnt a real fight thus no gloves taken off... theres like 4 or 5 of these a game if you watch any midget aaa game in california... kind of a joke to be honest...