Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

hockeybookseries7pf.th.jpg

hockeybookinterregionalstourni.th.jpg

hockeybookbedfordtourni5gg.th.jpg

hockeybooksttiteourni3nf.th.jpg

if anyone knows any way to clear up the first two pictures it would be greatley appreciated. thanks alot, Michael

Edited by Michael9

bantamaadistchamps0qu.th.gif

Tier II Atlantic District Champions(Second guy from the left standing up, short, long hair.)

picture33pd.th.jpg

Nationals team picture. Guy to the right of the captain. Hard to see in this picture.. but i am bald, unlike the very first picture. Bet was, We Win districts, and go to nationals, i shave my head.

picture12zi.th.jpg

Skating the puck up ice at Nationals

picture21nw.th.jpg

Chasing the guy behind the net at Nationals

I should probably be using a stick....but it is easier to pretend eat cereal with a spoon....

hockey.jpg

That would be a great ad for Kellogs Toasted Honey Crunch

What kinda visor is that eh ?

Itech HS22 aviator

Been debating what type to pick up - that or the staraght cut. Hows the visor been working out for you? And more importantly - hows the protection - length? Does it sit nice and close to your face? I have the same exact helemet - looks like a bauer 4000 - and im thinking about getting that combo.

Thanks

found some pictures of my highschool seniors game at the Toyota Center in Houston, TX 2004. I'm in the dark blue, 17 GIERKE.

1001902crop7fg.th.jpg

1001903crop7kw.th.jpg

1001908crop2wi.th.jpg

1001912crop6qz.th.jpg

1001913crop9si.th.jpg

1001916crop8rs.th.jpg

1001921crop7us.th.jpg

why are they diff color jerseys out there?

highschool seniors game, all the seniors in the league were grouped together by division and we just played with our team jerseys.

yeah it just kinda worked out that the stick i had my eye on happened to match the new jersey's we got this year

and just wait till i get my green and black MIA's and maybe one day ill paint my holders green (MAYBE)

and maybe a green intake hmmmm...... with a spray painted green cage aaaahhh im hilarious i think that is too much green

but the green helmets maybe possible since our team needs to find a better helmet than the Bauer 5000 since our team had so many concussions and i suggested the intake since it has had good points and is cheaper too and hey why not get them in green (since we are the only team in our division that has green as a main color)

ooh ooh ooh maybe some green laces too!

Edited by devilsrule711