Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Could Be Taken At Different Times.

okay smartguy, is this photoshopped then?

n1370730012_30000782_2878.jpg

I post a topic and some idoits think they're detectives from CSI....

Shut Up You Anal Pube

I was kidding.

AND..

Bend From The Knees not the waist when your skating.

alright tough guy, you're 14 and across the atlantic, simmer down

Here is a couple pics of my goofy looking self going after the puck.

DSC_5704.jpg

DSC_5705.jpg

DSC_5706.jpg

Cool another NAYRHL player is on hear. Which one of the Gladiators teams is that you are playing? Didn’t play you guys long ago and we won. :D

Edited by Hoffer

these are like 4 years old from bantam tier II SE districts (im small),

johnson_check.jpg

Look at that kid's left leg! Ouch!!

wow

check out that insane elbow

atleast it sure looks like it

haha, i think it just looks like it because that kid is falling back.

about his leg, ha, ive always thought that had to hurt but it was so long ago, i cant remember if anything happened to him.

Could Be Taken At Different Times.

okay smartguy, is this photoshopped then?

n1370730012_30000782_2878.jpg

I post a topic and some idoits think they're detectives from CSI....

Yeh i'll admit i thought i was kinda clever when i saw that! :P

But ya gotta admit you do look kinda similar(equiptment wise)

Me lining up, for some reason as a winger, we must have been on the powerplay. I remember this game as the game that my E-blade holders cracked and I went into the boards hard... last time I skated indoors on those skates.

rogersfaceoff1205js8ek.th.jpg

Same shift, for some reason I'm lining up against a different defenseman this time.

rogers21205js0zi.th.jpg

Lining up as a winger again... trust me I DO play defence!!

rogers1205js9ag.th.jpg

Ok here's me playing defence I guess, that's my defensive partener Kevin (#6) tying up his man on the far side, and I'm #60... um let's say I'm looking at the guy I just put on his butt. The point is, my side of the crease is clear, so I've done my job, eh?

goalieblock02066xr.th.jpg

Yeah and here's me and my partener getting off the ice. I'm a quick on quick off kinda guy, but often the other pairing will ask us to stay out longer to let them catch their breath. And you can clearly see my famous green mouthguard in my helmet, it matches our home jerseys :)

waitin02066lx.th.jpg

And last but not least, our team! Look at the NBBC on the ice!!!! And I'm the studly guy on the back row, third from the right.

team3gf.th.jpg

^^^^ OH yeah look at that NBBC! ^^^^ I can't believe it shows up so well in the picture.

Pic 2 ...........

A SUUUUPPPPEEERRRR COOOOPPEEER

LOL that's really odd, and another thing is I have my CCM Vector in that photo, when I could have sworn I used my Easton every game after the Christmas break. I have the Easton in Pic 4.

yglod basically hit the nail on the head, I loved the feel of that Sherwood for my strong hand, and the Easton was doing a pretty good job for protection (I have a hard time with bruising when guys slash the top of my bottom glove). So I mixed and matched. I plan on getting some Eagles or something nice soon.

Nobody told me we're suppose to take our helmets off for the division championship photo.

Too bad we were demoted from a higher div about half way through the year. Some of our new competitors weren't happy about that.

bladeschamps05069rw.th.jpg

And last but not least, our team! Look at the NBBC on the ice!!!! And I'm the studly guy on the back row, third from the right.

team3gf.th.jpg

^^^^ OH yeah look at that NBBC! ^^^^ I can't believe it shows up so well in the picture.

Holy crap that's a lot of guys on a beer league team.

Are you the only alternate? And what league do you play in?

We have two alternates. The league is Hockey North America just outside Vancouver BC.

Cages are required in ACHA because they use an NCAA rulebook. There are some college club teams that basically play their games in the local men's league, hence cages not being worn.

Cages are required in ACHA because they use an NCAA rulebook. There are some college club teams that basically play their games in the local men's league, hence cages not being worn.

How familiar are you with college club hockey? Cause everything that is non-ACHA is not "local men's leagues" I don't think the Pac 8 or Midwestern are playing in "local men's leagues" and neither do I consider our play like that. We schedule all over.