Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Cages are required in ACHA because they use an NCAA rulebook.  There are some college club teams that basically play their games in the local men's league, hence cages not being worn.

How familiar are you with college club hockey? Cause everything that is non-ACHA is not "local men's leagues" I don't think the Pac 8 or Midwestern are playing in "local men's leagues" and neither do I consider our play like that. We schedule all over.

it's either NCAA or ACHA, the rest is intramurals

Too Small. I need new ones. Those are cracked and small. I had to bum them off a friend becase I lost one of my others after a game.

The ones I used two years ago were even smaller. I was about the same size as I am now and was using 11". A kid on my Spring team is using Lil Rookie Itech shinguards, he's 18, plays Junior hockey, and is probably 6' 190 lbs

Edited by EBondo

Cages are required in ACHA because they use an NCAA rulebook.  There are some college club teams that basically play their games in the local men's league, hence cages not being worn.

How familiar are you with college club hockey? Cause everything that is non-ACHA is not "local men's leagues" I don't think the Pac 8 or Midwestern are playing in "local men's leagues" and neither do I consider our play like that. We schedule all over.

it's either NCAA or ACHA, the rest is intramurals

If my "intramurials" you mean, within the school (like we have intramurials at our college, different frats/societies will have soccer/bball/vball etc teams) then you're wrong. Cause we have intramurials for every sport except hockey. But our hockey team will play different clubs from Appleton, WI; Nagaunee, MI; Iron Mountain, MI; Duluth, Minneapolis, MN; Windsor, ON. As well we play in several tournaments, one in Dryden ON, against teams from Mannitoba, Minnesota and Ontario. Just cause we aren't in ACHA or NCAA doesn't mean we can't schedule games against whoever we feel like. In fact, ACHA teams can schedule whoever they feel like too, it's just that they have to play 16? ACHA-only games to qualify for an ACHA season.

Looks like someone was dropping their beer and accidentally pushed the button on their camera. But I like your uniform.

I'm very familiar with quite a few levels of college hockey in general. I've been involved with NCAA DI, DIII and ACHA teams.

For your information, the Pac 8 IS in the ACHA, hence they play using an NCAA rulebook. The Pac 8's level of hockey is not very good.

Not here to start an argument though, I'd have no way of knowing every little college in every little corner of the country's specifics. It just looked the case, since you guys were wearing the uniforms and the team you're playing looks a lot like a men's league team. Surprising that your school would allow you guys to play without cages.

On a side note, those in charge of your club should seriously consider ACHA membership, the advantages are numerous. USA Hockey affiliation, insurance, set academic and competitive standards, a governing body and the opportunity to play for a National Championship each year.

Me lining up, for some reason as a winger, we must have been on the powerplay. I remember this game as the game that my E-blade holders cracked and I went into the boards hard... last time I skated indoors on those skates.

rogersfaceoff1205js8ek.th.jpg

Same shift, for some reason I'm lining up against a different defenseman this time.

rogers21205js0zi.th.jpg

Lining up as a winger again... trust me I DO play defence!!

rogers1205js9ag.th.jpg

Ok here's me playing defence I guess, that's my defensive partener Kevin (#6) tying up his man on the far side, and I'm #60... um let's say I'm looking at the guy I just put on his butt. The point is, my side of the crease is clear, so I've done my job, eh?

goalieblock02066xr.th.jpg

Yeah and here's me and my partener getting off the ice. I'm a quick on quick off kinda guy, but often the other pairing will ask us to stay out longer to let them catch their breath. And you can clearly see my famous green mouthguard in my helmet, it matches our home jerseys :)

waitin02066lx.th.jpg

And last but not least, our team! Look at the NBBC on the ice!!!! And I'm the studly guy on the back row, third from the right.

team3gf.th.jpg

^^^^ OH yeah look at that NBBC! ^^^^ I can't believe it shows up so well in the picture.

I absolutely love. Love. The old school Easton Air gloves. If you want to get rid of'em lemme know. Don't really care what condition they're in as long as they don't stink :)

I absolutely love. Love. The old school Easton Air gloves. If you want to get rid of'em lemme know. Don't really care what condition they're in as long as they don't stink :)

You'd need to repalm them, if I can find them. Lemme know if you're interested, cause I don't use them anymore.

On a side note, those in charge of your club should seriously consider ACHA membership, the advantages are numerous. USA Hockey affiliation, insurance, set academic and competitive standards, a governing body and the opportunity to play for a National Championship each year.

Well I would be the guy to talk it over, cause I'm one of the main player/leaders on the team. My coach is a member of Hockey USA, we all have HockeyUSA insurance and affiliation. Maybe we are ACHA? I don't think we hardly play any truly ACHA games though, and we would have to play 16 ACHA games, meaning we'd have to drop a few of our other commitments. Isn't that "opportunity to play for a National Championship" only apply if you play the 16 games? And what kind of costs are we talking here? Cause the school doesn't support us at all, we pay for all our ice, rentals, gas money, hotels, equipment and everything on ticket sales alone :( Meaning our budget can get tight.

15001391853.jpg

15001412544.jpg

15001443498-thumb.jpg

15001451255-thumb.jpg

FIGHT!!!

15001482253-thumb.jpg

15001530314-thumb.jpg

15001532045-thumb.jpg

Hey, Kubs, are you played with CSKA Moscow Hockey Club?

What year of a birth there were these children?

Who has won? ;-)

Yeah...Unfortunately open hockey is not worth anyone's wild to tape, so this is the best I could come up with. Haha, late March fooling around in front of a house. Its better than nothing, what can I say. And I represent Salming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZporFbD_WZs

Pretty nice hands. Speaking of which, when are we gonna see Kovy Ribs Fedo's video?

Kovy is the stickhandling master! I remember those vids.

I am known for my shooting and that is all. My skating and everything else blows, unfortunately!

you should see him and his brother on the ice

I am known for my shooting and that is all. My skating and everything else blows, unfortunately!

any buddy have the video they can send me i want to see if ths guy is better than me :P

any buddy have the video they can send me i want to see if ths guy is better than me :P

send it to me too!