Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Everyone loves the can...though it's not me. I was filming. Me and my friend did 45 combined in one night before..20 for me, 25 for him.

But yeah I lost the puck a few times, oh wellll...I'm not too good with a roller hockey puck, when it's a ball though...I'm better then Kovy_Ribs!!! ^_^

I had a better video, a lot better video, but my phone only allows 15 second videos to be sent...so I couldn't use that one.

Edited by EBondo

But yeah I lost the puck a few times, oh wellll...I'm not too good with a roller hockey puck, when it's a ball though...I'm better then Kovy_Ribs!!! ^_^

I was just messin with ya erik ;)

That was pretty sick dangling

I was just messin with ya erik ;)

That was pretty sick dangling

'cept you forgot to keep your feet moving. :rolleyes:

It's not to tough to stick a shoulder in someone's chest who has 100mph hands but flat feet.

I'll get a video of me in ice, or a game with a ball, my stickhandling is a lot better in game situations, and my skating is my biggest advantage. After the guys showed up, we got a game going and I could take the ball past five guys by myself and make a pass for a goal

Edited by EBondo

Hmm maybe some of us should organise an MSH UK skate somewhere..

That Sounds Good. need to be somewhere in the middle for everyone really.

Would be interesting :)

Hmm where do they meet in the playoffs.......Nottingham! :D

BTW I think we have the 2 best Avatars on MSH now Crutesie you copier! :P

Nah I had this one back in 'Nam Squirt ;)

Edited by crutesie

Haha yeah i havent been able to get my hands on any recently though they used to give it out free at our post office but they wont do it anymore

Haha yeah i havent been able to get my hands on any recently though they used to give it out free at our post office but they wont do it anymore

i once ordered a case of postal tape..lol

its illegal because its supposed to be for buisness's, but that was like 3 years ago.

Well here's another one of me stickhandling and shooting, again not the best video of me but whatever.

Hey there's sound too! Haha

Edited by EBondo

Pantherfan -- my hex one didnt last to long. it was cool while it lasted, but that was four sticks ago!

wickedwrister, the ice skates are bauer 6000's. theyre heavy for todays standards, but to be honest, theyre the only ice skates ive ever owned. after one got to small id get another size. love em.

kovalchuck -- the mulecats ya. theyre a pretty good team, not AAA, but just right for AA. they gave us a good game when our 89's couldnt show to a tourny, but with our 89's there we kinda blew them away. they are a great team to play with. we like to hang out with em at the hotels.

Only played 2 seasons of ice this is me playing in my first season the picture isnt great cause its actually a picture taken of a picture you can see the flash on the left.

http://myspace-154.vo.llnwd.net/00205/45/14/205204154_l.jpg

nice postal

i think i still have about 2 rolls of that stuff

Shit, you guys wear that in games? I always wore it in practices, but during a game is straight up disgraceful.

Cool vid...looks like you have some nice skating area.

Hey Edge, were you talking about my videos? The 1st one was at a roller rink in the town over, not the best place to play but the surface is pretty good. The 2nd one is an elementary school in my town. The surface sucks ass but it's really the only place to go unless you wanna take a 15 minute bike ride to that roller rink. The school is only a 5 minute bike ride.