Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rAiRFqkCESM

I'm #25 black, white Grafs.

That's great Miike - did your dad shoot this one too?

Thanks.

My father is my personal videographer (only when i play hockey that is). It's nothing to special since its only being taken with a Sony digicam, but hey, it's not too too bad.

Well, you're consistently great - but I must say your dad is really improving! Either that or you're cleaning up his action in post-production! Great vid.

Edited by hockeymom

Thanks.

My father is my personal videographer (only when i play hockey that is). It's nothing to special since its only being taken with a Sony digicam, but hey, it's not too too bad.

Well, you're consistently great - but I must say your dad is really improving! Either that or you're cleaning up his action in post-production! Great vid.

Thanks for all the positive feedback HM :) I'm not doing anything post-production:P I just know how to add clips and music etc... Its all him, he's improving :P

Thanks.

Thanks for all the positive feedback HM :) I'm not doing anything post-production:P I just know how to add clips and music etc... Its all him, he's improving :P

For the love of God, do not play Emo in the background. Good skills though.

Reminds me of a t-shirt that says "I wish my lawn was emo, then it'd cut itself".

Edited by Drewhunz

You look like a 'real' hockeyplayer to me, hehe.

A bit like Ilya.

i just switched from the full jofa 480 cage to the itech aviator. i was working and some old guy came in and gave it to me. i guess his 50+ league didn't allow anything like that. not bad, but ever since i put it on...i get the "wow you look like pavel bure!"

which is amazing since that is what i strive for

Nice video. Your skating looks pretty effortless, very smooth! Your dad has improved his camera skills as well.

Thanks. I guess thanks to everyone, i seemed to have a few comments on my skating.

I've been doing private lessons with the power skating coach (not sure if she is anymore) for the Flyers every summer since i was must of been Atom. I started in the camps she's done here then graduated to private lessons. Its really helped me alot. The lady i'm talking about is Johnny Bower's daugther Cindy Bower.

What level do you play at?

Playing Midget AAA

Thats midget AAA ??

Where at?

I play midget AAA too but we are not nearly as big as that. I mean we have big guys like that but we have alot of small guys.

You must be up north somewhere where there is alot of talent and size...

Playing Midget AAA

Thats midget AAA ??

Where at?

I play midget AAA too but we are not nearly as big as that. I mean we have big guys like that but we have alot of small guys.

his team plays in st margrets bay which is just outside Halifax.

if you dont know where halifax is its in nova scotia

Playing Midget AAA

Thats midget AAA ??

Where at?

Thanks Marc...

The video i have posted was from the Junior B exhibiton game i played in, but i got cut Sunday, so now i'm back with my club team which is Midget AAA.

Edit: For those of you who are wondering.. "Nova Scotia :blink: ". Its in Canada.

Edited by Miike

Thanks Marc...

The video i have posted was from the Junior B exhibiton game i played in, but i got cut Sunday, so now i'm back with my club team which is Midget AAA.

Edit: For those of you who are wondering.. "Nova Scotia :blink: ". Its in Canada.

your welcome....i hope most people know where Nova Scotia is :blink:

Thanks Marc...

Edit: For those of you who are wondering.. "Nova Scotia :unsure: ". Its in Canada.

your welcome....i hope most people know where Nova Scotia is :blink:

Ummm yea.. its right next to Pinya Colada.

nova scotia? canadian.... hmmm. are u familiar with the jr canadians?

my little brother played in the Bluewater sharks tournament last year, and got smeared by this the Jr Candian 92's. score was 14-2, but funny thing was my little brother was +2 with 2 points. The Candians asked him to play for them, thinking he was from around there. They were quite surprised to find out he was a silly american.