Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rAiRFqkCESM

I'm #25 black, white Grafs.

i'm pretty sure i was at this game...bay ducks and sackville, correct? preseason, went into OT, couple people thrown out?

Yep. It was on September 11th.

ahh. thought so. i tried out for varsity dal, but after making through the walk on tryouts, i opted not to go to the camp because i didn't feel i was quite ready, so the coach told me to go to sackville jr b...only problem is i've got no way there. kind of a kick in the junk

blueliner27 - I am using an AK27 Shaft with a CNT blade. Its nice! I will be using this combo for a while!!!

pantherfan - I am doing ok! Its hard to adjust ova here! I feel like i am learning the game all ova again. Its NOTHING like the Uk. Its much more intense, the tempo of the game is faster and the hits are hard and heavey. I have seen a few JR A games...... There unreal! I was playing with a few CHL'ers and DUB(WHL)Players and it was an eye opener. It really showed me how good you need to be to make it ova here.

But i am taking it in my stride and really enjoying it. Going on the ice everyday is really improving my game rapidly. If your serious about hockey i suggest you get ova here if u can.

P.S Tell Trainor, Chay and Liam i said hi!

i'm pretty sure i was at this game...bay ducks and sackville, correct? preseason, went into OT, couple people thrown out?

ahh. thought so. i tried out for varsity dal, but after making through the walk on tryouts, i opted not to go to the camp because i didn't feel i was quite ready, so the coach told me to go to sackville jr b...only problem is i've got no way there. kind of a kick in the junk

That sucks. Were you playing? or just watching?

I'm the Retard in the Middle

Yeah, the lighting sucks...

That was after we won a tournament like, three years ago. I had played with those two guys (my linemates) since I was like, 9, but ended-up jumping to another team after that season - I dealt with a lot of "traitor" shots and things of that nature for awhile after I signed to play elsewhere, but they understood; all in the pursuit of better hockey, you know?

blueliner27 - I am using a Warrior AK-27 Shaft with an Z-Carbon CNT blade! Its a nice combo that i will be using for a while to come.

pantherfan - Its going ok ova here. Finding it hard to adujust to the game tho! Its NOTHING like the UK! I feel like i am learning to play the game all over again. The tempo of the game is faster and the hits are hard and heavy. Since i have been out here i have seen a few JR-A Games and they really are something!

I was recentley playing with a CHL'er and a few DUB(WHL) and College hockey players! Its was an eye opener to say the least! It really showed me how good you need to be to make it playing hockey ova here! But im taking it in my stride and i am improving rapplidy since i'm training everyday! I suggest if your serious about hockey then you should get out here if you can. If even just to see what its like!

P.S Tell trainor, Chay And Liam i said hi!

That sucks. Were you playing? or just watching?

i was watching with a couple buddies who play on the wolverines

blueliner27 - I am using a Warrior AK-27 Shaft with an Z-Carbon CNT blade! Its a nice combo that i will be using for a while to come.

pantherfan - Its going ok ova here. Finding it hard to adujust to the game tho! Its NOTHING like the UK! I feel like i am learning to play the game all over again. The tempo of the game is faster and the hits are hard and heavy. Since i have been out here i have seen a few JR-A Games and they really are something!

I was recentley playing with a CHL'er and a few DUB(WHL) and College hockey players! Its was an eye opener to say the least! It really showed me how good you need to be to make it playing hockey ova here! But im taking it in my stride and i am improving rapplidy since i'm training everyday! I suggest if your serious about hockey then you should get out here if you can. If even just to see what its like!

Once you're done, get to the EIHL here. Then get to ECHL. Then AHL. AND BAM! NHL time baby!!

Hmm tell Chay and Liam i said hi aswell, tell Trainor he's a filthy gay.

nathan man your looking slick, but get rid of those Eagles they are not matching up!

I'll post some Ed1 pictures up as soon as the photographer starts taking pics of the juniors!

CHL = Central Hockey League? Because the CHL (Canadian Hockey League) and the dub are the same thing... the dub is in the C.

n211701844305233019737lm2.th.jpg

n211701844305232998530qq9.th.jpg

n211701844305233072501ui2.th.jpg

some from this past adult league season.  LEAGUE CHAMPS!!!! WOOOOO!

you do kind of look like kovy :huh:

haha i was actually going for a young pavel bure...but ill take it!

you look pretty russian

I love the russian look :P

I figure if one of us is really good and the other one sucks, the good one might as well get the higher end gear.

Hahaha!!! Great philosophy! ...My kid better not get better than me then! :P