Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Jbyun do you rent ice at NTR often?

not really, only rented twice

on that note heres another pic from that same day

slap.jpg

woah... what the heck is that jersey, and what is an old out of use vancouver logo doing on a Rbk practice sweater??? That's pretty sweet.

slap.jpg

woah... what the heck is that jersey, and what is an old out of use vancouver logo doing on a Rbk practice sweater??? That's pretty sweet.

He could have just bought the jersey plain and scoured Ebay for an old Canucks crest...

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/rbk-hockey-pra...y-platinum.html

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...%2509%26fvi%3D1

Edited by Fletch

slap.jpg

He could have just bought the jersey plain and scoured Ebay for an old Canucks crest...

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/rbk-hockey-pra...y-platinum.html

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...%2509%26fvi%3D1

we have a winner!! :D

slap.jpg

nice gear how is your stealth holding up?

Edited by marc_9

slap.jpg

nice gear how is your stealth holding up?

it's doing pretty good actually, it'll be doing better now that I got another XXX Lite

These are all just easy high school games, but its the only team that we have a photographer.

Puck Carrier

Defense

Taking Body

Face Off

Skating In

And then these two were taken on a 1 on 1.

Getting Centered

Tryin a Move

What happens on the rest of the one on one? Didnt he take anymore pictuers?

He didn't want to embarrass himself. :rolleyes:

korky1.jpg

korky2.jpg

korky3.jpg

Here are pics of me skating down the rink with Alexander Korolyuk chasing me.

-dave

Is that really Korolyuk? It looks just like him so I'm assuming it is....

BTW, where is that pic from?

Getting Centered

Tryin a Move

If I were you, I would've kept driving down the left side...if he gives you a lane to the outside, try to vary your speed then "out-quick" him when he gaps-up and cut back to the middle once you get behind him. If he tries to cut you off or drive you further away from center, put a little move on him and try to catch him going to wrong way.

By coming to the middle, you're making his life MUCH easier, as he doesn't have to decide when/where to get himself positioned infront of you. You have no angle on him.

Just some constructive criticism/something to think about. Just for reference, do you remember how that particular 1-1 worked-out for you? Looking at the picture, I can't really tell if he's biting or if he's crossing-over/getting his feet set. If he was biting, you had more than enough room to read it/get by him. Getting set? I think you're best bet then would have been to try using him as a screen (even though it looks like the puck was on-end)

Getting Centered

Tryin a Move

If I were you, I would've kept driving down the left side...if he gives you a lane to the outside, try to vary your speed then "out-quick" him when he gaps-up and cut back to the middle once you get behind him. If he tries to cut you off or drive you further away from center, put a little move on him and try to catch him going to wrong way.

By coming to the middle, you're making his life MUCH easier, as he doesn't have to decide when/where to get himself positioned infront of you. You have no angle on him.

Just some constructive criticism/something to think about. Just for reference, do you remember how that particular 1-1 worked-out for you? Looking at the picture, I can't really tell if he's biting or if he's crossing-over/getting his feet set. If he was biting, you had more than enough room to read it/get by him. Getting set? I think you're best bet then would have been to try using him as a screen (even though it looks like the puck was on-end)

That d-man's gap sucked. You had all the room in the world. I would have used him as a screen and busted my ass to the net.

Is that really Korolyuk?  It looks just like him so I'm assuming it is....

BTW, where is that pic from?

Yup, he played in a local rink last summer. He is back in Russia currently playing in the super league.

Pic was taken by one of the members of our club.

-dave

Getting Centered

Tryin a Move

Thanks for the pointers. As for the rest of the play - I got owned. I got half way around him but he put a tiny bump on my hips and it threw me off balance when I was already off balance trying to get around him. No shot on goal.

pics/vids

im bored so.. there's a couple videos in there to under hok

Holy freaking echo in that mini rink. nice move tho.

Here is one of me from last year, same as my avatar...

n51000873300885144750mq2.jpg

What team/level do you play?

Edited by Lfntn10