Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Ahh the Jefferson Jaguars. Nice pic there, I used to live by Jefferson HS in West Bloomington. Those were great days, remember the 91-92-93 Jags with Mike Crowley, Toby Petersen, Mark Parrish, Nick Checcho, Ben Clymer and the Trebil brothers?

Well i cant really say i REMEMBER them cuz i was only a few years old. But yes, seeing highlights and those players after they played HS gives me a good idea as to how good they were. Amazing tradition in the powder blue.

Yep, the Jeffersn Youth progam has produced some great players as of late. Too bad the USNDT/Holy Angels/Juniors has been bleeding the Jeffersn progam as of late, othewise Peter Mueller and Erik Johnson would have suited up for the Jags too..Both are products of the Jefferson Youth Progam.

Ahh the Jefferson Jaguars. Nice pic there, I used to live by Jefferson HS in West Bloomington. Those were great days, remember the 91-92-93 Jags with Mike Crowley, Toby Petersen, Mark Parrish, Nick Checcho, Ben Clymer and the Trebil brothers?

Well i cant really say i REMEMBER them cuz i was only a few years old. But yes, seeing highlights and those players after they played HS gives me a good idea as to how good they were. Amazing tradition in the powder blue.

I might go back and play a drop in game at the Bloomington Ice Garden for old time's sake. It has been awhile, but since I now live in Shakopee and there is a new rink close by, I havent needed to play at the BIG. I always loved the Ice Garden and Braemar. Do you get your gear at Westwood in AV??

Unless you have a night job, good luck finding ice time at this time of the year unless you rent :( Superrink is having their last evening of open puck tonight at 9:20 if any of your are interested. They start it back up in a month or two. Everywhere else seems to only have day ice for the next month.

Flyguy, would the black and gold team happen to be North Allegheny?

If your talkin about the greater pittsburgh region NA, I don't think that is.

Actually it is, those pictures are from the State Championship game.

epstud- Yes, Ive actually worked at westwood for the past 3 years. My uncle used to play for Sats at Jefferson (and eventually UMD), so he bought him and I an hour there last summer just to mess around.

epstud- Yes, Ive actually worked at westwood for the past 3 years. My uncle used to play for Sats at Jefferson (and eventually UMD), so he bought him and I an hour there last summer just to mess around.

Saterdalen is a legend. I may have bought skates from you perhaps?

I think he might have put something on it. I have the plastic used on boards and it doesn't slide as nicely as that. I've been looking around for something to rub on to make it a little more slippery but no success thus far :(

Nice vid!

What type of synthetic ice is that?

I got another way for "synthetic ice". Its great to stickhandle and shoot on.

Just in case someone cares, just take the plastic from the boards in a rink (sometimes they are broken and get replaced, as we all know). Ask the rink manager or the rink-janitor-guy if he has the broken plastic sheets and take them home.

I gotta say that here in some rinks is no (safety-)glass on the boards, just plastic, so if you got such an rink in your area, its worth a shot.

Painted brick walls with electrical boxes sticking out, looks ridiculously safe :lol:

Welcome to the beautiful world of inline hockey in Northern Ireland. :D

Thumbs up for the holders. Thats actually a neat idea. We got green jerseys, so actually i should get me Heatley-Bern-ish green ones.

http://www.wolfskid.de/Galerie/04_05/heatl...atley_49298.jpg

This is actually the SAME color as our jerseys. Excellent.

Does it not bother you to be a billboard on skates?

I'm guessing all them names/patches are corp sponsors.

Is hockey really that expensive over there that you have to pimp yourself out like NASCAR?

I would love to have my helmet, jersey, gloves and pants have ads on them I love it... I love it so mcuh that my pants I ahve now has swedish ads and my pants are direct from sweden.