Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

This is a group pic from the charity game myself and a couple of other guys organize. 5th game was tonight, first game with the new jerseys (for the regulars, others just bring dark or light)

pcoi0507ml5.gif

Here is a full size version

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/6084/pcoi0507zm3.gif

Which one are you?

I'm behind the camera, hurt my back at the league game friday, couldn't play in this saturday. Still went out there to snap a couple of pics. The guy on the right in the street clothes took a puck on his skate in the first, and the holder literally cracked and fell apart

Oh well why not. Here's a picture of me last autumn at Montreal University. I play for my faculty's team in the university inter-faculty league. Played with the guys for 3 years. We've been the best team for 2 of them, including this year. Just rec hockey, lots of fun.

ame06004lt2.th.jpg

Edited by GH_ID

Oh well why not. Here's a picture of me last autumn at Montreal University. I play for my faculty's team in the university inter-faculty league. Played with the guys for 3 years. We've been the best team for 2 of them, including this year. Just rec hockey, lots of fun.

ame06004lt2.th.jpg

nice pants ;)

ame06004lt2.th.jpg

Is that a Van Halen logo or Waylon Jennings?

Haha, it's an A with wings like the flyers. We have a weird name, it's just the name of our faculty "Aménagement". So that's why the big A.

gmechanic, is that an Oakley visor/cage combo? How do you like it?

Hey godiogo. Actually, I'm wearing an Itech FX50 combo. I really like it. As long as I remember to apply some anti-fog to the shield every couple of games, the FX50 never fogs up on me. The vision is outstanding. I've scruffed my shield a little bit, but it's still usable. I really like the fact that you can pop the shield off and replace it without any tools. The only potential problem you might have is the size. I've read complaints that the FX50 does not fit large heads. Unfortunately, the FX50 only comes in one adult size: standard.

gmechanic, is that an Oakley visor/cage combo? How do you like it?

Hey godiogo. Actually, I'm wearing an Itech FX50 combo. I really like it. As long as I remember to apply some anti-fog to the shield every couple of games, the FX50 never fogs up on me. The vision is outstanding. I've scruffed my shield a little bit, but it's still usable. I really like the fact that you can pop the shield off and replace it without any tools. The only potential problem you might have is the size. I've read complaints that the FX50 does not fit large heads. Unfortunately, the FX50 only comes in one adult size: standard.

Oh, OK. My head is on the 'huge' side of the scale so I don't think that would work too well for me :)

oh geez....

haha i dont know if you know of the movie "Brink" from the disney channel...but anyways we were deciding on a team name and that movie was on...we're team pup n suds.

made the logo myself!

pupnsuds234.jpg