Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

thanks.

here are some more:

another skills pic

skating with puck

passing

can some one tell me how to put just the image on the post, not having to do a link?

A little off topic...my team played the Montgomery Blue Devils Bantam A or AA team in a Pitts. tournament last year..

You got some great photos of yourself.

i played on the montgomery blue devils girls u14 team. but i live in nc. i also played for team carolina bantam AAA

Edited by hockeydawg44

It will always be bulmers to me

I'm a Strongbow guy myself... it's just a bummer they don't sell the big plastic 3 liter bottles in the US, like they do overseas.

Is that from the recent whistler tourney?

I didn't even realise they had tourneys for that age group (midget?). Just curious, what's the competition like? I remember it was quite good in bantam, my AAA spring team was too late on the registration, but a lot of teams we played in exhibition entered it.

Is that from the recent whistler tourney?

I didn't even realise they had tourneys for that age group (midget?). Just curious, what's the competition like? I remember it was quite good in bantam, my AAA spring team was too late on the registration, but a lot of teams we played in exhibition entered it.

Yes, u18. It was a solid tournament...competition wasn't ridiculous but there were some talented kids there that play Jr. hockey all around(BCHL, etc). I broke my wrist the 1st game actually and played the next before I got it checked out, so I only played in 2/4 games. <_<